Roving Leasing Consultant
The Roving Leasing Consultant's primary responsibility is the performance of all activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins, and lease renewals in accordance with all applicable laws and company policies at multiple properties within a designated region. They interact directly with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy. This includes generating and handling traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, preparing lease documentation, and completing move-in paperwork and procedures. This position assists with the company's on-going relationship with the residents throughout their tenancy.
The Roving Leasing Consultant will also train Leasing Consultants both new and seasoned. They will act as a mentor for the regions leasing teams providing resources when needed.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Trains new leasing consultants
• Mentor leasing consultants within a region for maximum closing and success
• Greets, assists, and attempts to lease apartments to all prospective residents who enter the community.
• Responsible for thorough knowledge of leasing techniques, sales methods, and policies and procedures of Monarch Investment and Management Group.
• Ensures appearance of the “model” apartment/s and target apartments are acceptable for showing
• Responsible for reporting to Property Manager market survey reports and shopping competition results
• Must be aware of the “Curb Appeal” of the property
• Accepts and completes required application information from the prospective residents.
• Creates all lease documents and facilitates getting all parties to sign where required
• Maintains all resident files both physical and digital in YARDI
• Maintains and updates Property Information Handbook and Advertising Log Book.
• Utilizes required telephone etiquette and techniques.
• Producing a daily “Hot Sheet” on current rental rates, sizes, locations, and all amenities of the property.
• Assists Property Manager in ensuring all property marketing is current, accurate and relevant
• Responsible for daily marketing efforts through Craigslist and/or other outreach
• Contacts and follows-up with all apartment locator services and local business to provide informational materials.
• Assists Assistant Property Manager in building and maintaining a resident relations program
• Performs additional functions from time to time as requested by the Property Manager