Property Manager - Apartment Community
Calling all Property Management professionals! Monarch Investment and Management Group is looking for the right Property Manager to lead our team at the Ridge Oaks Apartments in Sioux City. We are offering great pay plus bonuses, full benefits, and two weeks paid time off.
Monarch Investment and Management Group is a winner of the National Apartment Associations 2021 Best Places to Work. We currently manage 64,246 apartment units in 21 states, making us the 9th largest multifamily owner in the country per NMHC. In addition, Monarch operates a nationally franchised hotel and a ski and snowboard resort.
Benefits for full time employees:
- Up to $45,000/yrs
- Monthly Delinquency Bonus
- Up to $1,200 Quarterly Bonus
- Paid education/training programs
- 2 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Holiday Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Housing Discounts
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operates the property within the financial guidelines (The Budget)
• Makes recommendations to increase income, decrease expenses and grow net operating income
• Ensures property is leased at or above market occupancy and rent levels based on owners guidelines
• Ensures all property marketing is current, accurate, relevant and at its greatest effect
• Directs activities of all on-site personnel and maintains a great working environment for all
• Process all invoices generated by the property and insure they are paid in a timely manner
• Post, collect, track and manage delinquency of rental and other income
• Ensure desired tenant renewals are being captured at the highest rate possible
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years’ experience or equivalent in multi-family housing
• Must have excellent computer skills and be able to navigate industry software
• General knowledge of local, state and federal resident/property management laws/guidelines
• Strong analytical reporting, critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills.
• Ability to work well under the pressure of meeting tight deadlines in a timely manner.
• Ability to problem solve, make decisions and lead a team
• Have excellent verbal and written communication
• Be able to provide great customer service to our residents
Equal Opportunity Employer