Painter - Apartment Community
Painters, why just settle for a job when you can grow your career with a group that doesn't have opportunity knocking, it has opportunity pounding at your door and giving you a real key to success.
Monarch Investment is seeking an experienced painter to join our team at Oak Park in St. Louis, MO. We believe that each team member contributes directly to the success of our company. Monarch Investment believes that our teams are what set us apart from our competition. We strive to be above industry standards in everything we do.
The Painters primary responsibility is to paint interiors and exteriors of the apartment community and vacant apartments. They also assist the Maintenance Manager in making minor repairs in areas such as basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structural, and appliance. This position is also indirectly involved in make readies/ turns.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Painting both interior and exterior applications
• Make Ready / Turning Units in between tenant occupancy
• Other duties and special projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1+ years' experience in painting, maintenance or equivalent prefered
• Dry walling including painting and carpentry
We believe that each employee contributes directly to the growth and success of our company. Monarch Investment believes that our teams are what make us great and set us apart from our competition.
- Tool reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Housing Discounts
Equal Opportunity Employer