Groundskeeper- Apartment Community
Monarch Investment is seeking a Groundskeeper to join our property team at Fairfield Apartments in Little Rock, AR. We believe that each team member contributes directly to the growth and success of our company and believes that our teams are what set us apart from our competition. We strive to be above industry standards in everything we do.
The Groundskeeper is responsible for the overall upkeep of the property landscape and the exterior image (Curb Appeal). Duties include maintaining of the lawns, driveways, parking lots, curbs, dumpster areas, exterior hallways, or any other public areas, maintenance of property flowerbeds, plants, and grass areas.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for daily trash removal from all public exterior areas
- Performs lawn mowing, trimming, edging
- Spring & Fall cleanup
- Responsible for care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company related to grounds work.
- Responsible for light/basic tree and bush trimming
- Assists maintenance staff as requested, including but not limited to, preventative maintenance to buildings, moving appliances, inspections or assisting in turning vacant units
- Snow removal (When applicable)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- 6 months experience related to the responsibilities above
- General knowledge of daily maintenance grounds keeping/landscaping
- Ability to safely operate equipment
Benefits for full time employees:
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Housing Discounts
Equal Employer Opportunity