Travel Maintenance (CBUS/CLE)
Maintenance Professionals, are you skilled in carpentry, painting, basic electrical and general handy person skills!? We have an opportunity for you to REALLY grow in your career! We are seeking entry level to supervisor level people to join our team!
This position would require paid travel to and from Cleveland, OH during a normal business week.
Monarch Investment is among the top 25 multifamily owners in the country and a 2017 Top Workplace! We are privately owned since 1992. We currently manage over 47,000 apartments in twenty states, in addition to a nationally franchised hotel and a ski and snowboard resort.
Unlike our competitors, we personally do everything possible in-house, including property acquisition, asset management, property management, maintenance, accounting, marketing, training, recruiting, legal and even have capital project crews such as parking lot seal coating, roof crews and major exterior painting crews! This is where you come in!
This means that we perform above industry standards and have control over all aspects of our investments. We manage what we own and don’t manage other people’s property. No unstable 3rd party management contracts!
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
• Experience in apartment maintenance or equivalent a plus
• Dry walling including painting and carpentry
• Basic knowledge of plumbing
• Basic knowledge of electrical, including outlets, switches, and light fixtures
Benefits for full time employees:
- Quarterly bonus structure for high performers
- Annual tool reimbursement program
- Paid training for certifications
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Housing Discounts
A physical demonstration of your ability to complete the basic job duties will be required during the interview
Equal Opportunity Employer