Apartment Community Leasing Consultant/Agent (Rivers Edge, REWI)
We’re seeking a fun, energetic, customer-service oriented person who is ready to join a group with real career growth potential! If this sounds like you, don’t waste another minute waiting to apply to our Leasing Consultant opportunity TODAY!
Apartment multifamily experience is a plus but we’re willing to train the right person with the right personality! This is the perfect steppingstone if you’re in any of the following industries: serving tables, bartending, hospitality, customer service, retail, real estate or sales.
Here at Monarch, our people/you are what set us apart. We achieve our goals by hiring dedicated team members who take pride in their work and in their coworkers.
This role will lease apartments at Fordem Towers and Rivers Edge Apartments, both located in Madison, WI.
What We Are Offering:
- $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- PLUS $25 - $50 per new lease commissions
- The opportunity for an annual raise
- 401k planning and pre-tax contributions with up to a 3% match
- 20% off rent at any of our owned communities
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off, 1st Year = 80 Hours, 2-4 Years = 120 Hours, 5+ Years = 160 Hours
- Amazing medical starting at $30.00/m for a great, comprehensive plan
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid additional training/school
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Discount programs at partnered companies such as Verizon, Expedia, Office Depot and more
What We Need From You:
- Greet and assist prospective and existing tenants
- Conduct tours of the property, apartment units, and on-site amenities
- Lease vacant apartments to new residents
- Renew leasing contracts with existing residents
- Create and facilitate all leasing documentation and contracts
- Assist property team with marketing efforts
- Participate in community outreach for brand awareness
- Fostering and maintaining relationships with on-site residents
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
This position requires working every other Saturday, 10 am - 4 pm.
- Experience in sales, customer service, or multifamily housing
- Good computer skills with the ability to navigate various software programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Exceptional organizational skills
Must-engage enthusiastically with prospective and current residents.
- Must be an organized self-starter
- Must be professional in appearance and demeanor
- A valid Driver's License is REQUIRED
Equal Opportunity Employer