Digital Product Designer
As a Product Designer at momondo & KAYAK, we will not pin you to a specific product. Instead, you will work fluidly across all platforms and products, spanning across entire user journey. Together with our global team of other designers you will shape the future of online travel from our lovely Copenhagen office.
- Contribute to overall process help shaping product direction
- Closely collaborate with designers, engineers and key stakeholders to effectively reach product/team goals
- Design meaningful high-quality features and interfaces that ship quickly
- Work closely with engineering and QA team to insure high quality implementation
- Learn, inspire, educate and mentor others on design craft, process and methods
What we value
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Show ability to create high-fidelity intuitive multi-platform (mobile → large screens) flows, prototypes and features
- Comfortable in expressing your ideas thru prototyping (InVision, Sketch, Figma, Principle, Framer, Origami) or code
- Fuel design culture within bigger organisation and inspire people around you
momondo is a free, independent and inspirational global travel search site comparing billions of cheap flights, hotels and car hire deals. We think everybody should be able to travel the world, because travelling makes us more open-minded and tolerant.
We offer a global brand that is more than merely a functionality: it is a bold and colourful travel universe that inspires people to travel the world and to be curious about other people, places cultures and ways of living.
We were founded in 2006, and today we’re over 250 people from over 40 countries in our head office in Copenhagen, Denmark. momondo is managed by KAYAK, an independent subsidiary of Booking Holdings Inc. We’re all passionate about our work, and we all take great pride in opening the world together with our fellow traveller.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension plan contributions
- Health insurance
- No stupid meetings
- Lunch catering five days per week
- Monthly massages
- An awesome office in the city centre of Copenhagen
- Multiple social events, e.g. wine and beer tasting, football, yoga, Friday bars, foosball
- A great team of social and passionate professionals