Associate Director - Project Manager
Model N is the leader in revenue management cloud solutions for life science companies. As an Associate Director, Project Manager in Professional Services reporting to the Vice President, Professional Services, you will play an instrumental role within the Model N Professional Services Organization. You will be responsible for all aspects of project delivery, management and coordination of onshore and offshore project team members, as well as partnering across internal organizations, customer stakeholders and third parties to meet internal and external project success criteria as well as deliver projects on time, on budget and meeting customer and Model N quality expectations. Additionally, as a Model N Associate Director, Project Management and member of the Services PMO, you will be a key contributor to Model N’s commitment to continuous process improvement.
- Defining and controlling project scope, objectives, and execution plans from contract approval through project closure
- Partnering with customers to develop and implement new opportunities
- Understanding customer culture and successfully navigating and managing customer relationships
- Supporting business development and sales activities for existing and new PS service offerings
- Assisting in portfolio management of software implementation and upgrade projects on schedule, within budget and with high customer satisfaction
- Ensuring internal operational processes including resource and financial management are proactively managed and meet internal project metrics
- Refining and developing methodologies, tools and programs to support various delivery methods and services types
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience in role of Project Manager demonstrating increasing responsibility and successful management of complex enterprise software implementations, such as SAP, Oracle Financials, Siebel, etc.
- Experience leading enterprise software implementations using Agile Methodology with varying size and complexity
- Experience in Consultative, Customer-facing Project Management roles, ideally supporting globally located teams and involving third party partnership
- Certification as Scrum Mater (CSM), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) or other Agile relevant certification
- Project Manager certification preferred (PMP), is a major plus
- Experience with the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry is a major plus
- SFDC knowledge a plus
- Ability to travel as required
At Model N, we believe our collective success stems from the uniqueness of every individual's diverse backgrounds, experiences, and expertise; we call this the N Factor. So don’t allow uncertainty to keep you from applying to join our team. If you don’t meet the exact criteria but can demonstrate your skillset is the best for the job, we’d love to talk with you. We’re curious to know, what’s your N Factor?
About Model N
Model N enables life sciences and high tech companies to drive growth and market share, minimizing revenue leakage throughout the revenue lifecycle. With deep industry expertise and solutions purpose-built for these industries, Model N delivers comprehensive visibility, insight and control over the complexities of commercial operations and compliance. Our integrated cloud solution is proven to automate pricing, incentive and contract decisions to scale business profitably and grow revenue. Model N is trusted across more than 120 countries by the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and high tech companies, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Stryker, Seagate Technology, Broadcom and Microchip Technology. For more information, visit www.modeln.com.
Feel free to submit a general application or sign up for Job Alerts to stay informed about future opportunities. We’re constantly growing and may have something for you later on. Check out our career site to learn more about Model N or view other jobs: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/
Equal Opportunity Statement
Model N values diversity at our company and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Model N considers qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. Please reference https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster for more information.