Senior Product Operations Manager
Model N is hiring a Senior Product Operations Manager to lead key aspects of the Product Organization and Product Operations team. Reporting to the Vice President, Product Success, the Senior Product Operations Manager will be responsible for implementing data driven models and processes to provide visibility into the Model N portfolio while ensuring the highest levels of integrity. We are seeking a candidate with a track record of success, highly skilled at working cross-functionally to align key stakeholders within an organization. The ideal candidate for this role will have a keen understanding of trends in the SaaS industry, a nose for sleuthing through data, and a passion for metrics, and an uncanny ability to translate sophisticated data-driven analyses into clear meaningful decisions.
This is a highly visible role across the organization, and we are looking for someone who has the ability to build trust and partnerships with other colleagues in product management, finance, customer success, sales operations, and Go to Market functions. This person will bring a combination of business strategy, quantitative analysis, passion for solving sophisticated problems, excellent communication skills, quantitative analysis, and the ability to boil complicated strategies down into easy to understand presentations.Responsibilities
- Define and standardize the product development process from discovery to launch to ensure rigor and consistency.
- Partner with product teams to advise on road-mapping best practices.
- Help the Product Org design the go to market strategy including determination of the target client audience and procedures for engagement at the product level.
- Facilitate quarterly product & business review presentations to standardize select areas and share the key messages on performance, execution and planning by program.
- Drive our quarterly and annual planning processes, from format and execution through follow-up.
- Liaison between product management, finance, sales operations, pricing, and Go to Market Strategy functions to manage, communicate and improve metrics.
- Collaborate with executive team and Go-to-Market leadership to perform analyses including market sizing, addressable opportunity, win/loss analysis, pipeline health, competitive overview, and customer needs.
- Manage tools and execute related programs that drive automated metrics at scale for our Product team.
- Collaborate on program and organization-wide goals, including OKRs and resourcing, to ensure we’re driving toward results and set up for success.
- Define a product and feature sunset process, with cross-functional collaboration and appropriate decision-making oversight.
- Be the connective tissue between the Product Organization, Sales Enablement, Product Marketing, Marketing, and Sales to understand cross-functional dependencies, knowledge gaps, and identify opportunities.
- Own monthly/quarterly operational review templates, and schedule reviews to track and measure performance with team goals.
- Follow up with product leadership and other stakeholders on action items from QBRs to ensure timely execution.
- 8+ years of program management, product management or product operations in a software SaaS product organization working closely with product and engineering teams to inform their product roadmap
- Understanding and experience driving software development life-cycle (requirements, design, development, test, release, and post-launch analysis) and ability to contribute to architecture and system design discussions
- Understanding of agile product development, biz analytics, data analysis, Go-to-Market processes
- Data-driven thinker and analytical mindset across both quantitative and qualitative data
- A “get it done” mentality; self-starter with a discipline for defining priorities, driving decisions and getting closure on tasks and projects
- Experience in SaaS-based technologies and platforms
- Demonstrated ability working across engineering, sales, commercial, legal, customer success, marketing, etc.
- Familiar with business systems and tools (e.g., JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce, etc)
- Ability to straddle across strategy, technical depth, and execution in product delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to inﬂuence change without direct authority
- Desire and innate ability to collaborate, with a natural curiosity and growth mindset
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, conflict management, problem solving, influencing and decision-making skills
At Model N, we believe our collective success stems from the uniqueness of every individual's diverse backgrounds, experiences, and expertise; we call this the N Factor. So don’t allow uncertainty to keep you from applying to join our team. If you don’t meet the exact criteria but can demonstrate your skillset is the best for the job, we’d love to talk with you. We’re curious to know, what’s your N Factor?
About Model N
Model N enables life sciences and high tech companies to drive growth and market share, minimizing revenue leakage throughout the revenue lifecycle. With deep industry expertise and solutions purpose-built for these industries, Model N delivers comprehensive visibility, insight and control over the complexities of commercial operations and compliance. Our integrated cloud solution is proven to automate pricing, incentive and contract decisions to scale business profitably and grow revenue. Model N is trusted across more than 120 countries by the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and high tech companies, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Stryker, Seagate Technology, Broadcom and Microchip Technology. For more information, visit www.modeln.com.
Colorado Residents: Model N considers a wide range of compensation factors, including job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience, skills and qualifications. These considerations can cause compensation to vary. The Senior Product Operations Manager role starts at a minimum annual salary of $118,644 base pay to $150,919. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in either our employee bonus program or commission payments depending on the nature of the role. Model N employees also have the opportunity to become Model N shareholders through equity grants and a discount when purchasing Model N stock. Model N offers benefits that support an individual and participating dependents' wellbeing with health, vision, dental, Paid Time Off (PTO) and flexible spending accounts for eligible employees. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Learn more about Model N benefits on our career page: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/.
Feel free to submit a general application or sign up for Job Alerts to stay informed about future opportunities. We’re constantly growing and may have something for you later on. Check out our career site to learn more about Model N or view other jobs: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/
Equal Opportunity Statement
Model N values diversity at our company and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Model N considers qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. Please reference https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster for more information.