Senior Support Engineer
Model N is looking for someone, who loves a challenge, to join a highly motivated and technical team to work as a Product Support Specialist. You will provide second line product support and guidance to customers working with the Model N Revenue Management suite in the postimplementation phase. You will be responsible for the daily management of clients including direct communication and support of their Model N application Suite. . The technology in use at Model N is servlet-based Java, using an Oracle database and SalesForce.com. The role will report to Director - Support Services
- Work closely with fellow support team members in the United States and India to provide excellent product and customer support to Enterprise customers.
- Assist clients with how to handle business scenarios in the system.
- Work directly with staff in professional services, product development, and product management who may be involved in specific issues reported by customers.
- Assist clients in resolution of Product Support questions and issues.
- Provide feedback internally and to customers on root causes, issue patterns, and recommended changes to processes, tools, and configurations to improve the overall customer experience with the product.
- Replicate defects, enter in call tracking and/or bug tracking systems and follow-up with clients to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Assist with product testing and validation.
- Communicate software fix and new release status to clients.
- Conduct proactive client calls on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Maintain client call logs and client files.
- Assist with Account Management of Clients.
- Identify client user training or professional services needs.
- Identify potential for new modules with current clients
- Minimum of 6-9 years Application Technical Support and/or Customer Support experience(Inside Sales, Customer Service, Product Marketing will suffice if in the High Tech industry).
- Experience with Back/Front office enterprise software applications.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English.
- Development expertise with Java/J2EE and Web based technologies, e.g. HTML and XML is a plus.
- Solid experience with Unix, Linux, Windows, Sales Force and MS Office tools.
- Expertise in enterprise software at the server and application level.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly along with excellent problem solving skills.
Model N enables life sciences and high tech companies to drive growth and market share, minimizing revenue leakage throughout the revenue lifecycle. With deep industry expertise and solutions purpose-built for these industries, Model N delivers comprehensive visibility, insight and control over the complexities of commercial operations and compliance. Our integrated cloud solution is proven to automate pricing, incentive and contract decisions to scale business profitably and grow revenue. Model N is trusted across more than 120 countries by the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and high tech companies, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Stryker, Seagate Technology, Broadcom and Microchip Technology. For more information, visit www.modeln.com.
Feel free to submit a general application or sign up for Job Alerts to stay informed about future opportunities. We’re constantly growing and may have something for you later on. Check out our career site to learn more about Model N or view other jobs: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/