Customer Success Manager-Life Sciences
Model N is hiring a Customer Success Manager for our Customer Success Team to develop and maintain our strong customer relationships with a focus on successful customer outcomes. The Customer Success Manager will report to the Vice President, Customer Success. In this role, you’ll have a dedicated customer base in order to engage and facilitate their success with our products. As a result, you’ll create a positive and productive longstanding relationship resulting in customer loyalty and retention. The position is a remote role, in which you can be located anywhere in the US.
- Partner with the customer account team, Regional Sales Manager, Professional Services and various leaders
- Develop and maintain extraordinary relationships with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and retention while helping to grow incremental revenue.
- Develop Strategic Account Plans for each customer to ensure their business goals and objectives are support by our product suite.
- Lead Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with customers to ensure they are maximizing their current Model N investment and taking advantage of new and future product capabilities to support their ever-changing business needs.
- Demonstrate expansion of the Model N solution beyond the functionality introduced during implementation process and consistently seek new business opportunities by presenting and recommending new Model N products, services and partner solutions.
- Serve as a customer advocate within Model N, championing changes to the product and internal processes that will increase usage, success, and satisfaction
- Ultimately, help the customer win while delivering best-in-class renewal rates
- A minimum of 10+ years of customer success management, consultative sales, business consulting and or account management
- Proven success in building and managing multiple, concurrent customer relationships
- Ability to work with/lead cross-functional teams to help achieve desired outcomes for customers
- Proven success meeting and exceeding objectives
- Previous contract negotiation/renewal experience is a strong plus
- Experience with Enterprise Software, Cloud/SaaS environments
- Experience working with Life Sciences or High-Tech Manufacturers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with previous experience leading and facilitating large groups in a business setting is a must
- Experience using Salesforce.com to manage customer account and opportunity information
- Self-motivated, proactive and collaborative team player with creative and innovative problem-solving abilities.
About Model N
Model N is a leading provider of cloud revenue management solutions for life sciences and high-tech companies. Driving mission-critical business processes such as pricing, quoting, contracting, regulatory compliance, rebates and incentives, our software helps companies know and grow their true top line and maximize every revenue moment at speed and scale. With deep industry expertise, Model N supports the complex business needs of the world’s leading brands in pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and high-tech manufacturing across more than 100 countries, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Novartis, Microchip Technology and ON Semiconductor. For more information, visit www.modeln.com. Model N® is the registered trademark of Model N, Inc. Any other company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.
To learn more about Model N and view more open jobs: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/