Senior Solutions Consultant
Through a suite of integrated applications specifically designed to meet the unique business requirements of our client companies, we enable multi-departmental visibility and control over the entire Revenue Management life cycle.
The Solutions Consultant will be part of our Manufacturing & High Tech vertical as part of the solution sales team supporting our Revenue Management solutions. This role will report to our Director of Solutions. This role is responsible for helping drive sales cycles and with prospects and partner organizations for Model N’s salesforce.com- based suite of products (Quote to Cash), including CPQ (configure/price/quote), Contract Lifecycle Management, Rebates, and analytics. Key activities include: driving discovery sessions to analyze prospect business model and value drivers, positing and demonstrating the value of Model N solutions, building relationships with prospects, and being a product specialist and advocate for our Life Science solutions.
- Lead comprehensive prospect business surveys and discovery sessions to uncover pain / opportunities and the value of improving their current practices
- Become highly proficient in Model N’s suite of products and recognized as an expert in product / solution modeling
- Configure, present and demonstrate tailored demonstrations to customers and partner based upon customer requirements and data
- Present and lead marketing and vision presentations at events, conferences and a be an advocate for Model N
- Become an expert in Model N solutions and value propositions
- 5+ Years’ experience in a pre-sales/solution consulting or equivalent professional service experience selling enterprise solutions (ERP, CRM, SCM)
- Must have 2+ years’ experience with solutions such as Configure Price Quote (CPQ), contract lifecycle management (CLM)
- Rebate experience a plus salesforce.com environment experience required including configuration, familiarity with APEX, integration and utilizing partner solutions
- Prefer salesforce.com Admin and Developer certifications
- Experience with a broad range of technology areas including SaaS technologies, databases/sql, application servers, scripting languages, and analytics solutions
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-Level executives
- Experience in the Sales full life-cycle and demonstrated success in selling solutions to clients
- High energy individual with positive attitude who can work as part of a cross-functional team
- Demonstrated track record of goal achievement
- Willingness to travel as required
Bachelor degree (advanced degree preferred)
About Model N:
Model N (NYSE: MODN) is the leader in revenue management solutions. Driving mission-critical business processes such as configure, price and quote (CPQ), contract and rebate management, business intelligence, and regulatory compliance, Model N solutions transform the revenue lifecycle from a series of disjointed operations into a strategic end-to-end process. With deep industry expertise, Model N supports the complex business needs of the world’s leading brands in pharmaceutical, medical device, high-tech manufacturing, and semiconductor across more than 100 countries, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Novartis, Microchip Technology and ON Semiconductor. For more information, visit www.modeln.com. Model N® is the registered trademark of Model N, Inc. Any other company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.