Principal Consultant, Life Sciences
Model N is hiring a Principal Consultant, Life Sciences reporting to the Director of Professional Services. As a member of the Professional Services technical team, you will participate in implementations of Model N systems.
- Work in concert with Model N's customers to design, develop and test customization
- Create customizations that support and enhance the Model N Revenue Cloud (RC) solution using Java, Oracle and Model N proprietary scripting languages and technologies
- Assist customers with technical tasks related to implementing the Model N Life Sciences application such as hardware/software selection and sizing, application deployment, and integration strategy
- Drive data conversion efforts
- Work with customers to explain format of data, mapping, analyze content, perform data loading, and report errors to customer
- Support customer testing efforts and resolve application defects while helping to develop implementation best practices and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or related field
- A minimum of 6+ years of experience of post-baccalaureate experience progressive experience performing enterprise software implementations with a software company, systems integrator or consulting organization
At Model N, we believe our collective success stems from the uniqueness of every individual's diverse backgrounds, experiences, and expertise; we call this the N Factor. So don’t allow uncertainty to keep you from applying to join our team. If you don’t meet the exact criteria but can demonstrate your skillset is the best for the job, we’d love to talk with you. We’re curious to know, what’s your N Factor?
About Model N
Model N enables life sciences and high tech companies to drive growth and market share, minimizing revenue leakage throughout the revenue lifecycle. With deep industry expertise and solutions purpose-built for these industries, Model N delivers comprehensive visibility, insight and control over the complexities of commercial operations and compliance. Our integrated cloud solution is proven to automate pricing, incentive and contract decisions to scale business profitably and grow revenue. Model N is trusted across more than 120 countries by the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and high tech companies, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Stryker, Seagate Technology, Broadcom and Microchip Technology. For more information, visit www.modeln.com.
Feel free to submit a general application or sign up for Job Alerts to stay informed about future opportunities. We’re constantly growing and may have something for you later on. Check out our career site to learn more about Model N or view other jobs: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/
Colorado Residents: Model N considers a wide range of compensation factors, including job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience, skills and qualifications. These considerations can cause compensation to vary. Principal Consultant role starts at a minimum annual salary of $107,363 base pay to $123,629. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in either our employee bonus program or commission payments depending on the nature of the role. Model N employees also have the opportunity to become Model N shareholders through equity grants and a discount when purchasing Model N stock. Model N offers benefits that support an individual and participating dependents' wellbeing with health, vision, dental, Paid Time Off (PTO) and flexible spending accounts for eligible employees. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Learn more about Model N benefits on our career page: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Model N values diversity at our company and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Model N considers qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. Please reference https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster for more information.