- Define and drive the architecture for building enterprise applications in revenue management. Leverage and enhance existing frameworks and create new reusable components as required.
- Understand the long-term business objectives and suggest technical strategies to meet those objectives by introducing innovation through technology.
- Provide technical leadership to the development team(s) and work with the teams to translate software architecture into the design.
- Build early prototypes of product components and validate them for technical design, performance, scalability, testability and extensibility.
- Work with other architects and CTO to shape the architectural roadmap for the organization.
- Be an evangelist and strong communicator of our product's architectural blueprints to mobilize the rest of the organization to build solutions that fit our customers' needs.
- Contribute to the overall architecture, standards & frameworks across all the Model N products.
- Be responsive and decisive on adjusting our product architecture as customer requirements, market conditions, and technology evolve.
- Partner with others inside and outside the product development organization to gather all requirements to formulate appropriate architecture required to provide system functionality, deciding when to advocate and when to compromise to arrive at a mutually acceptable solution.
- Actively participate in the development process, as needed
- 13+ years' experience in enterprise application design and development.
- Experience in architecting applications that handles large volumes of data.
- Excellent knowledge of software development methodologies and processes.
- Track record that includes the design and release of the high-quality, high-performance enterprise software product.
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong time management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- JAVA, J2EE (including experience in a component framework like JSF & ORM frameworks)
- NoSQL databases like Mongo DB, Cassandra.
- AWS/public cloud technologies (Elastic Search, Spark, Hadoop etc.)
- Docker/Kubernetes & CI/CD
- SOAP & REST Web Services
- Enterprise application integration patterns and microservices architectures
- Instrumentation tools like JaCoCo, AppDynamics.
- BE/ BTech or ME/MTech
About Model N
Model N enables life sciences and high tech companies to drive growth and market share, minimizing revenue leakage throughout the revenue lifecycle. With deep industry expertise and solutions purpose-built for these industries, Model N delivers comprehensive visibility, insight and control over the complexities of commercial operations and compliance. Our integrated cloud solution is proven to automate pricing, incentive and contract decisions to scale business profitably and grow revenue. Model N is trusted across more than 120 countries by the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and high tech companies, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Stryker, Seagate Technology, Broadcom and Microchip Technology. For more information, visit www.modeln.com.
Feel free to submit a general application or sign up for Job Alerts to stay informed about future opportunities. We’re constantly growing and may have something for you later on. Check out our career site to learn more about Model N or view other jobs: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/