Senior Member Technical Staff 1 (UI/ Full Stack- React.JS)
Model N is seeking a Senior Member of Technical Staff-1 for its Life Sciences Product Development team in Hyderabad, India. This role will be reporting to the Director, Product Development. Successful candidates will work in organizations that produce browser-based enterprise business applications.
- Build reusable UI components / Full Stack Java Developer with ReactJS Redux
- Build functional applications using frameworks such as JQuery, Backbone, Marionette
- Work closely with UX designers, application engineers, and product managers to deliver high-quality UI Develop responsive web applications that work well across multiple devices
- Experience building high-quality web applications with complex user interfaces using ReactJS
- Experience using Store, React Hooks, React Router
- Ability to build new Components with ReactJS
- Exposure to Ant Design, AgGrid
- Build reusable components
- Influence UX Designers and Product Management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies a plus
- BE / BTech or ME / MTech.
At Model N, we believe our collective success stems from the uniqueness of every individual's diverse backgrounds, experiences, and expertise; we call this the N Factor. So don’t allow uncertainty to keep you from applying to join our team. If you don’t meet the exact criteria but can demonstrate your skillset is the best for the job, we’d love to talk with you. We’re curious to know, what’s your N Factor?
About Model N
Model N enables life sciences and high tech companies to drive growth and market share, minimizing revenue leakage throughout the revenue lifecycle. With deep industry expertise and solutions purpose-built for these industries, Model N delivers comprehensive visibility, insight and control over the complexities of commercial operations and compliance. Our integrated cloud solution is proven to automate pricing, incentive and contract decisions to scale business profitably and grow revenue. Model N is trusted across more than 120 countries by the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and high tech companies, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Stryker, Seagate Technology, Broadcom and Microchip Technology. For more information, visit www.modeln.com.
Feel free to submit a general application or sign up for Job Alerts to stay informed about future opportunities. We’re constantly growing and may have something for you later on. Check out our career site to learn more about Model N or view other jobs: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/