Learning and Development Manager
Model N is hiring a Learning & Development Manager to create and implement impactful, scalable global learning programs across our employee growth, manager and leadership development, and diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) initiatives. You will work closely with People Team leaders, HR Business Partners, and business function stakeholders to identify and understand learning needs and manage our talent development roadmap. As a member of the People Team and reporting to the Head of Global Learning & Development, you will implement an innovative L&D strategy that enables employees and leaders to do the best work of their career. This position can operate remotely.
- Manage the new employee orientation and strategic onboarding processes for North America and EMEA geographies
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders to identify and understand learning needs and development priorities for employees and people leaders
- Design, develop, and facilitate highly engaging classroom, virtual classroom/webinar, and cohort-based learning sessions
- Oversee the implementation and completion of off-the-shelf eLearning courses including mandatory compliance training and DEIB training
- Drive participation in learning initiatives through compelling communication and internal marketing strategies
- Schedule learning events, monitor enrollment trends, and adjust our course offerings to ensure an efficient use of resources
- Develop and deploy all relevant resources, job aids, and other tools to support learning implementation beyond the classroom
- Implement a learning evaluation strategy to measure the success of key L&D initiatives in alignment with our organizational priorities
- Provide support and solutions for individual and team development needs in partnership with our global HR Business team
- Build and execute a plan to increase LinkedIn Learning utilization for employee growth and leadership development
- Respond to learner requests and system troubleshooting needs
- In partnership with our People Ops team, select, manage, and evaluate vendor relationships as appropriate
- Provide support for other People Team programs and initiatives as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Development, Organizational Leadership, Business, Education, or a related field preferred.
- 6+ years’ experience in learning program design, development, and delivery
- Understanding of adult learning theories and cross-cultural teaching approaches
- Background in presentation, training facilitation, and meeting facilitation skills in both in-person and virtual environments for employees at any level of an organization
- Experience in quickly building and scaling training content and on-the-job learning resources for a global audience
- Ability to identify and measure learning impact
- Experience managing multiple projects; can carry many simultaneous initiatives forward at the same time
- Skilled at using data to tell stories that prompt action
- DiSC certification preferred
- High working proficiency in Office 365 tools especially PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Excel
- Experience with learning management system / learning experience platform
- Travel may be required for training and meeting facilitation at any of our global offices, up to 25%
At Model N, we believe our collective success stems from the uniqueness of every individual's diverse backgrounds, experiences, and expertise; we call this the N Factor. So don’t allow uncertainty to keep you from applying to join our team. If you don’t meet the exact criteria but can demonstrate your skillset is the best for the job, we’d love to talk with you. We’re curious to know, what’s your N Factor?
About Model N
Model N enables life sciences and high tech companies to drive growth and market share, minimizing revenue leakage throughout the revenue lifecycle. With deep industry expertise and solutions purpose-built for these industries, Model N delivers comprehensive visibility, insight and control over the complexities of commercial operations and compliance. Our integrated cloud solution is proven to automate pricing, incentive and contract decisions to scale business profitably and grow revenue. Model N is trusted across more than 120 countries by the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and high tech companies, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Stryker, Seagate Technology, Broadcom and Microchip Technology. For more information, visit www.modeln.com.
Colorado Residents: Model N considers a wide range of compensation factors, including job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience, skills and qualifications. These considerations can cause compensation to vary. The Learning and Development Manager role starts at a minimum annual salary of $77,263 base pay to $101,550. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in either our employee bonus program or commission payments depending on the nature of the role. Model N employees also have the opportunity to become Model N shareholders through equity grants and a discount when purchasing Model N stock. Model N offers benefits that support an individual and participating dependents' wellbeing with health, vision, dental, Paid Time Off (PTO) and flexible spending accounts for eligible employees. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Learn more about Model N benefits on our career page: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/.
Feel free to submit a general application or sign up for Job Alerts to stay informed about future opportunities. We’re constantly growing and may have something for you later on. Check out our career site to learn more about Model N or view other jobs: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/
Equal Opportunity Statement
Model N values diversity at our company and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Model N considers qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. Please reference https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster for more information.