Senior Member of Technical Staff 1
Model N is seeking Java software engineers for its Product Development team. Successful candidates will have worked in organizations that have produced browser-based enterprise business applications, will be able to develop at different levels in a software system, and will have developing design skills.
- Be able to take up a feature and design, develop/code it to the requirements
- Tune application performance w.r.t. Java, Oracle
- Should be able to identify and reuse existing components or define new reusable components.
- Be able to prioritize work assignments and deliver things on time
- Should be able to define and write JUnit tests
- Mentor team
- 2 - 4 years of relevant software development experience
- Strong object-oriented design and Java programming skills
- Enterprise application development experience with J2EE application servers, preferably Tomcat and exposure towards cloud solutions
- Experience with Oracle, SQL required; Performance tuning is a plus
- Experience with AWS services a plus
- Experience building web services is a plus
- Node.js and Python experience is also preferred.
- Good understanding of browser and servlet-based application structure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Unix or Linux preferred
- Experience with Agile methodologies a plus
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Fast learner, able to pick up new ideas and approaches, quickly
Model N (NYSE: MODN) is the leader in revenue management solutions. Driving mission-critical business processes such as configure, price and quote (CPQ), contract and rebate management, business intelligence, and regulatory compliance, Model N solutions transform the revenue lifecycle from a series of disjointed operations into a strategic end-to-end process. With deep industry expertise, Model N supports the complex business needs of the world’s leading brands in pharmaceutical, medical device, high-tech manufacturing, and semiconductor across more than 100 countries, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Novartis, Microchip Technology and ON Semiconductor. For more information, visit www.modeln.com. Model N® is the registered trademark of Model N, Inc. Any other company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.