Senior Product Manager, High Tech
Model N is hiring a Senior Product Management, High Tech for Channel Data Management, reporting to the Senior Director, Product Management. This enterprise software product management leader in our High Tech group will drive business associated with Revenue Management products for High Tech companies. As a Product Manager in this space, you will lead the end-to-end development of solutions within Model N while providing best in class customer experience. You will collaborate with technology teams and cross functional stakeholders from marketing, operations, policy, legal, sales to deliver on the product outcomes. This passionate product management leader will help drive the financial targets for their product suite by creating customer delighters that deliver long-lasting value for our customers.
The ideal candidate has experience working with big data and architecture leading global product teams in developing, innovating, and launching multiple products and features. You are comfortable partnering with engineering on roadmap development, articulating the story internally and externally, shaping a long-term product strategy and vision, and driving adoption and execution. If you have a blend of product innovation and execution skills, experience in commercializing cutting edge SaaS products in the enterprise software space and want to work for a market leader in the High Tech Revenue Management space, this position is for you!
- Understand vertical domain and the road map for the product and provides inputs into long term road map planning
- Champion the vision of the product, identify and build new cross-organizational products that drive towards this vision, and track its effectiveness
- Lead customer meetings and gather customer and prospect requirements for roadmap consideration
- Be a cross team champion who can balance the requests of internal teams across support, marketing, services, sales, and finance to ensure timely product delivery and improve team synergy.
- Partner with marketing to create sales artifacts to support outbound sales activity
- Provide guidance to the product development and product QA teams - elaborating / clarifying requirements
- Represent Model N at industry conferences, speaking engagements, and analysts’ briefings.
- Conduct business scenario testing and documentation reviews, internal training, and demos
- Work with development teams to get product releases delivered with the desired content, on time and with high quality
- Be an evangelist for the product and its ecosystem; drive both strategy alignment with product leaders and execution of the roadmap
- Able to take a data-driven approach in making trade-off decisions, use case prioritization, and defining measurable success
- Communicate succinctly and clearly to a wide span of cross-functional stakeholders on prioritization rationale, progress, and risks
- Ability to delineate and separate the problem from the solution space to identify the most worthwhile customer pain-points to invest into
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Economics, Finance or Math
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- 3+ years of formal product management experience with proven track record of defining and bringing SaaS based enterprise application solutions to market
- Demonstrated history of defining, building, and shipping technology-heavy software products in an ambiguous environment, with completion of full product lifecycle (from concept through launch)
- Experience with channel / distribution oriented software solution preferred
- Background in understanding of High Tech Channel business and experience with customer/partner portals.
- Ability to translate technical data mapping and architecture into business requirements tied to data enrichment
- Experience creating and overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Thought driven leader with experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology and strategy related to the product
- Experience in agile methodology, analytics, and project management tools
- User experience: prior experience applying usability principles and practices, including early and rapid prototyping, usability testing
- Willingness to travel up to (10%-15%)
At Model N, we believe our collective success stems from the uniqueness of every individual's diverse backgrounds, experiences, and expertise; we call this the N Factor. So don’t allow uncertainty to keep you from applying to join our team. If you don’t meet the exact criteria but can demonstrate your skillset is the best for the job, we’d love to talk with you. We’re curious to know, what’s your N Factor?
About Model N
Model N enables life sciences and high tech companies to drive growth and market share, minimizing revenue leakage throughout the revenue lifecycle. With deep industry expertise and solutions purpose-built for these industries, Model N delivers comprehensive visibility, insight and control over the complexities of commercial operations and compliance. Our integrated cloud solution is proven to automate pricing, incentive and contract decisions to scale business profitably and grow revenue. Model N is trusted across more than 120 countries by the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and high tech companies, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Stryker, Seagate Technology, Broadcom and Microchip Technology. For more information, visit www.modeln.com.
Colorado Residents: Model N considers a wide range of compensation factors, including job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience, skills and qualifications. These considerations can cause compensation to vary. Senior Product Management, High Tech role starts at a minimum annual salary of $105,436 base pay to $152,664. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in either our employee bonus program or commission payments depending on the nature of the role. Model N employees also have the opportunity to become Model N shareholders through equity grants and a discount when purchasing Model N stock. Model N offers benefits that support an individual and participating dependents' wellbeing with health, vision, dental, Paid Time Off (PTO) and flexible spending accounts for eligible employees. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Learn more about Model N benefits on our career page: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/.
Feel free to submit a general application or sign up for Job Alerts to stay informed about future opportunities. We’re constantly growing and may have something for you later on. Check out our career site to learn more about Model N or view other jobs: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/
Equal Opportunity Statement
Model N values diversity at our company and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Model N considers qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. Please reference https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster for more information.