Senior Finance Manager: FP&A, Revenue
The Sr. Finance Manager is a key member of the FP&A team at Model N and has a visible role in supporting the Company’s planning and analysis efforts. This position will interface and effectively develop partnerships with key business managers, members of the Finance and Accounting leadership team, including the VP of finance and CFO and members. The position will be responsible for partnering with the Sales, Go-to-Market, and Service Delivery teams to support revenue analytics and reporting. This position will also support consolidations/analytics of the Company’s revenue and key metrics during the forecast & close cycles. The role reports directly to Sr. Director of FP&A.
- Partner closely with senior leadership to identify revenue opportunities to grow the business; prepare concise and insightful summary analysis for Senior Management.
- Forecast Global Revenue.
- Effectively translate data into actionable insights, strategies and financial plans for the executive staff.
- Enhance existing financial models to enable more accurate and detailed forecasting for revenue and margin.
- Partner cross-functionally to incorporate customer, product and market metrics in revenue forecasting.
- Partner with cross-functional business teams to drive revenue forecasting, analysis, and reporting; responsible for the revenue close and forecast process including annual budgeting process.
- Business performance analysis and insight, including financial evaluations and profitability.
- Influence cross-functional teams in a data-centric manner.
- Identify and implement process and systems improvements.
- Performing ad hoc financial analysis to support business decisions and collaborate with FP&A on projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or quantitative field.
- 6-10 years progressive experience in financial planning and analysis.
- Technically sound, systems savvy with advanced skills in Excel modeling, PowerPoint; proficiency with ERP (NetSuite), CRM (Salesforce), and BI tools (Adaptive Insights) a plus.
- Experience in software industry experience preferred.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with the ability to interpret and summarize data to aid management in achieving strategic and operational goals.
- Effective influencer and thought leader to help drive key business decisions and initiatives by partnering closely across teams and functions.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with attention to detail
- Impeccable integrity.
Model N (NYSE: MODN) is the leader in revenue management solutions. Driving mission-critical business processes such as configure, price and quote (CPQ), contract and rebate management, business intelligence, and regulatory compliance, Model N solutions transform the revenue lifecycle from a series of disjointed operations into a strategic end-to-end process. With deep industry expertise, Model N supports the complex business needs of the world’s leading brands in pharmaceutical, medical device, high-tech manufacturing, and semiconductor across more than 100 countries, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Novartis, Microchip Technology and ON Semiconductor. For more information, visit www.modeln.com. Model N® is the registered trademark of Model N, Inc. Any other company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.