Director, Marketing Web and Digital Marketing
Model N is hiring a Director of Web and Digital Marketing to join the Growth Marketing team at Model N. With ~60% of the buying process done online before a prospect engages with sales, the digital experience is critical in building the brand and driving demand. The head of web and digital reports to the VP of Growth Marketing and is a critical leader in the go-to-market team. They will be an important driver of target account engagement, conversion, and pipeline and revenue influence.
- Run modeln.com and corporate web properties as products:
- Create, lead, and proactively manage the roadmap for modeln.com
- Develop & lead process for stakeholder input, including internal and external stakeholders
- Drive success by defining and measuring KPIs and ruthlessly generating ideas, testing them, and making fast changes to maximize results
- Manage day-to-day web updates, promotions, and bugs working with team and agency
- Drive demand through digital channels, including SEO, SEM, Display, Social, Account-Based Advertising
- Use digital metrics (e.g. site traffic, visitor paths, conversion rates) to optimize online marketing spend
- Test the performance of landing pages, special promotions, content, and product placement
- Coordinate with product marketing, demand generation, field & customer marketing and communications to align online activity with broader campaign initiatives
- Establish program measurement methodology and analyze results in terms of ROI and success criteria (attraction, engagement, qualification, acceleration)
- Set inbound lead goals and measure results
- Oversee media spend and search against performance metrics to optimize results
- Develop buyer-centric website navigation
- Manage and keep current all website tools, including WordPress, VWO, Demandbase, Drift, among others
- 5+ years’ experience leading web/digital/online marketing teams in a B2B environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with the latest web technologies, ad platforms, and creative digital strategies to drive opportunities and close business
- Creative, analytical and extremely organized
- Experience working with a modern web marketing technology stack, including A/B testing tools, Marketo, Google Analytics, WordPress, Google AdWords, LinkedIn targeting, Account-Based Advertising, Account-Based Marketing
- Experience implementing SEO best practices
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional teams, supporting stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Background using excellent project management skills
- A track record of deploying and integrating marketing web technologies
- Experience as being self-directed and passionate about B2B websites and digital marketing
- Basic coding and Photoshop skills
At Model N, we believe our collective success stems from the uniqueness of every individual's diverse backgrounds, experiences, and expertise; we call this the N Factor. So don’t allow uncertainty to keep you from applying to join our team. If you don’t meet the exact criteria but can demonstrate your skillset is the best for the job, we’d love to talk with you. We’re curious to know, what’s your N Factor?
About Model N
Model N enables life sciences and high tech companies to drive growth and market share, minimizing revenue leakage throughout the revenue lifecycle. With deep industry expertise and solutions purpose-built for these industries, Model N delivers comprehensive visibility, insight and control over the complexities of commercial operations and compliance. Our integrated cloud solution is proven to automate pricing, incentive and contract decisions to scale business profitably and grow revenue. Model N is trusted across more than 120 countries by the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and high tech companies, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Stryker, Seagate Technology, Broadcom and Microchip Technology. For more information, visit www.modeln.com.
Colorado Residents: Model N considers a wide range of compensation factors, including job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience, skills and qualifications. These considerations can cause compensation to vary. The Director, Web and Digital Marketing role starts at a minimum annual salary of $136,235 base pay to $176,640. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in either our employee bonus program or commission payments depending on the nature of the role. Model N employees also have the opportunity to become Model N shareholders through equity grants and a discount when purchasing Model N stock. Model N offers benefits that support an individual and participating dependents' wellbeing with health, vision, dental, Paid Time Off (PTO) and flexible spending accounts for eligible employees. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Learn more about Model N benefits on our career page: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/.
Feel free to submit a general application or sign up for Job Alerts to stay informed about future opportunities. We’re constantly growing and may have something for you later on. Check out our career site to learn more about Model N or view other jobs: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/
Equal Opportunity Statement
Model N values diversity at our company and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Model N considers qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. Please reference https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster for more information.