Senior Visual Designer
Model N is seeking a Senior Visual Designer for its Life Sciences Platform Development in Hyderabad, India. This role will be reporting to the Director, Product Development. Successful candidates will have worked in organizations that have produced browser-based enterprise business applications.
The visual experience designer (VXD) is responsible for the visual language of our product ecosystem. In this capacity the VXD:
- Determines the visual appearance of our platform and products maintaining a visual language that is coherent, contemporary, and compelling.
- Ensures that all product-related visual design is unified, visually harmonious, and appealing, and easy to: parse, read, and understand.
- Defines and adapts the visual elements of the MN brand to our product design system
- Defines & designs the visual elements for MN products and design systems. Including:
- Page layouts
- Color systems & typographical hierarchies
- Charting styles
- Defines visual concepts and implements resource files that can be easily adapted to new and emerging technologies as necessary
- Takes UX design mockups and translates these into high-impact visuals by applying visual elements from the design system
- Creates reusable design components in Figma libraries
- Creates production-ready resource files for product implementation
- Willingness to help document and maintain the visual elements of a design system
- Fosters a fun, creative, collaborative spirit
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic or Industrial Design, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in visual design for software applications
- 2-3 years of experience in visual design for enterprise software
- Visual design for consumer products (not websites) is a strong plus
- Experience with visual design for browser-based software applications.
- Visual design for cloud-based, SaaS solutions is preferred.
- Experience generating design concepts and carrying these through to production detailing
- Proficiency with UX design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Figma, etc.
- Demonstrated experience creating and refining the visual language for digital productivity tools
- Working in cross-functional teams that include product management, engineering, and other UX professionals
- Demonstrated ability to meet scheduled timelines and deadlines
At Model N, we believe our collective success stems from the uniqueness of every individual's diverse backgrounds, experiences, and expertise; we call this the N Factor. So don’t allow uncertainty to keep you from applying to join our team. If you don’t meet the exact criteria but can demonstrate your skillset is the best for the job, we’d love to talk with you. We’re curious to know, what’s your N Factor?
About Model N
Model N enables life sciences and high-tech companies to drive growth and market share, minimizing revenue leakage throughout the revenue lifecycle. With deep industry expertise and solutions purpose-built for these industries, Model N delivers comprehensive visibility, insight and control over the complexities of commercial operations and compliance. Our integrated cloud solution is proven to automate pricing, incentive and contract decisions to scale business profitably and grow revenue. Model N is trusted across more than 120 countries by the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and high tech companies, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Stryker, Seagate Technology, Broadcom and Microchip Technology. For more information, visit www.modeln.com.
Feel free to submit a general application along with a link to your portfolio website or sign up for Job Alerts to stay informed about future opportunities. We’re constantly growing and may have something for you later on. Check out our career site to learn more about Model N or view other jobs: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/