Director, Product Management
- Define or lead team to define product requirements (features, user stories) and UX for revenue management workflows in Model N’s revenue management offerings.
- Drive consensus with internal business stakeholders on product direction and prioritization of features.
- Drive thought leadership and innovation to increase market penetration
- Manage customer satisfaction and protect ARR.
- Work with development teams to get product releases delivered with the desired content, on time and with high quality.
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive release of products from concept to launch using Model N’s NPI process.
- Assist with the creation and management of product roadmaps
- Build and mentor a high performing product management team in India
- Ensure compliance to Agile product development processes and manage product backlog grooming, release planning, etc.
Experience and Domain Knowledge
- Minimum of 10 years of formal product management experience with proven track record of success defining and bringing SaaS based enterprise application solutions to market.
- Demonstrated experience with Revenue Management or Quote to Cash Processes: Pricing & Rebate Strategies, Configuring, Quoting, Contract Creation & Amendments, Contract Execution and Management (Contract Compliance), Payment Submission and Processing.
- Experience with creating and commercializing analytics offerings (business intelligence and AI solutions) for the enterprise is required.
- Understanding of front-office (sales) and back-office (contract execution/contract compliance/revenue management) processes is required. Experience with CRM and/or ERP products is required.
- Experience in the Lifesciences (Pharma or MedTech) business and understanding of Managed Markets preferred, but not required.
Technical & People Management Skills
- Ability to understand software architecture and design, software testing needs, discuss technical requirements within SLAs with customers and development teams
- Good understanding of Cloud Technologies and SaaS business metrics.
- Experience in Agile product development, backlog creation, epic, feature and user story creation, understanding of grooming needs for release planning and execution is required.
- Ability to assess engineering estimates and dialog with engineering on trade-offs
- Experience in managing direct reports for a minimum of 5 years.
- Demonstrated ability to monitor and improve customer satisfaction levels
- Strong strategic thinking, ability to innovate along with good technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to define MVP and create roadmaps is required
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex situations and present simplified recommendations to executive level audiences.
- Ability to think strategically yet act very tactically.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive engineering teams to meet business objectives and influence co-workers while fostering strong working relationships.
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation skills. Objectivity and openness to others' views and continuously builds a positive team spirit.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology or equivalent is required. MBA or strong coursework in product management preferred.
About Model N
Model N (NYSE: MODN) is the leader in revenue management solutions. Driving mission-critical business processes such as configure, price and quote (CPQ), contract and rebate management, business intelligence, and regulatory compliance, Model N solutions transform the revenue lifecycle from a series of disjointed operations into a strategic end-to-end process. With deep industry expertise, Model N supports the complex business needs of the world’s leading brands in pharmaceutical, medical device, high-tech manufacturing, and semiconductor across more than 100 countries, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Novartis, Microchip Technology and ON Semiconductor. For more information, visit www.modeln.com. Model N® is the registered trademark of Model N, Inc. Any other company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.