Senior Member Technical Staff 1 (Sr. Tech Project Management)
- Provide cross-functional coordination with Engineering and Product Management, and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding program outcomes.
- Drive cross-functional team planning and development activities to ensure program tasks can complete on-time and manage constraints around resources, scope and quality
- Build and manage program plans, Jira dashboards, measure and track programs from concept to delivery.
- Manage all aspects throughout a software development program -- including timeline, scope, technical requirements, and resource allocation -- and ensure on-time, high-quality delivery of a final product.
- Work closely with software engineers, product managers and other engineering teams to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release on time).
- Work with engineering leadership to navigate through advancements in our platform and products. Build strong and collaborative cross-functional relationships and serve as the key interface to key functions, including business dev, legal, product and design.
- Drive program definition by locking down high-level requirements and long-term goals from business and technical stakeholders, and translating those into detailed roadmaps in addition to tasks actionable by engineers.
- Enable transparency and decision-making by driving communication and action around technical risks, mitigation strategies, expectations, priorities, and schedules for programs and roadmaps.
- Proactive in driving process, accountability, and productivity improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Bring your expertise, problem-solving skills, and creativity to add value to our team.
- Highlight and actively troubleshoot risks or misses against the plan.
- 5+ years of technical program management, or equivalent expertise running technical projects/programs in a software SaaS product organization
- Managed complex projects or programs at scale
- Proven abilities in metrics creation and project management, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
- You have worked across departments with product, engineering, design, and business counterparts for Cloud and SaaS products/services
- Demonstrated ability working closely with product management and engineering teams
- Understanding and experience driving software development lifecycle (requirements, design, development, test, release, and post-launch analysis) and ability to contribute to architecture and system design discussions.
- Experience program managing large-scale, cross-functional programs related to enterprise systems, API integrations, cloud managed services
- Strong Agile development skills that have served as the pillar for a history of successful project delivery. Bonus points for experience with SAFe.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt as per changing priorities
- Experience in SaaS-based technologies and platforms
- Experience in Change Management process in multi-tenant environment.
- Experience in directly interfacing with end users and managing the expectations
- Experience working with Jira/Confluence
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, conflict management, problem-solving, influencing and decision-making skills.
- Experience in Life science domain would be plus
- Certifications a plus: PMP, Agile Scrum Master Certification Preferred (CSM or PSM)
- BE/BTech or ME/MTech Engineering
At Model N, we believe our collective success stems from the uniqueness of every individual's diverse backgrounds, experiences, and expertise; we call this the N Factor. So don’t allow uncertainty to keep you from applying to join our team. If you don’t meet the exact criteria but can demonstrate your skillset is the best for the job, we’d love to talk with you. We’re curious to know, what’s your N Factor?
About Model N
Model N enables life sciences and high-tech companies to drive growth and market share, minimizing revenue leakage throughout the revenue lifecycle. With deep industry expertise and solutions purpose-built for these industries, Model N delivers comprehensive visibility, insight and control over the complexities of commercial operations and compliance. Our integrated cloud solution is proven to automate pricing, incentive and contract decisions to scale business profitably and grow revenue. Model N is trusted across more than 120 countries by the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and high tech companies, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Stryker, Seagate Technology, Broadcom and Microchip Technology. For more information, visit www.modeln.com.
Feel free to submit a general application or sign up for Job Alerts to stay informed about future opportunities. We’re constantly growing and may have something for you later on. Check out our career site to learn more about Model N or view other jobs: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/