Senior Director, Customer Success-Life Sciences
Senior Director, Customer Success
In support of our ongoing growth, we are looking for a Director of Customer Success to lead a team of Customer Success Managers focused on building strong customer relationships to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship and ensure customer loyalty. This position will report to the Vice President, Customer Success. Additional responsibilities include the following:
· Manage, coach and mentor a team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs) focused on driving new revenue within assigned customer base.
· Help recruit, hire and retain top CSM talent.
· Develop and maintain extraordinary relationships with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and retention while helping to grow incremental revenue.
· Drive sales execution by reviewing sales strategies, forecasts and participating in customer meetings.
· Advise and consult with the CSMs on account planning, account management, demonstrating product and closing business.
· Represent your team’s progress and activity within salesforce.com and accurately forecast your business to senior sales management.
· Work with sales operations and training to assist in the ongoing development of the Customer Success team.
· Participate in Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with customers to ensure they are maximizing their current Model N investment and taking advantage of new and future product capabilities to support their ever-changing business needs.
· Demonstrate expansion of the Model N solution beyond the functionality introduced during implementation process and consistently seek new business opportunities by presenting and recommending new Model N products, services and partner solutions.
· Serve as a customer advocate within Model N, championing changes to the product and internal processes that will increase usage, success, and satisfaction.
· Ultimately, help the customer win while delivering best-in-class renewal rates.
· Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent desired
· 10+ years of consultative sales, business consulting and or account management
· Supervisory, Team Lead or Player/Coach experience preferred
· Previous contract negotiation/renewal experience a strong plus
· Ability to work with/lead cross-functional teams to help achieve desired outcomes for customers
· Proven success meeting and exceeding objectives
· Previous contract negotiation/renewal experience is a strong plus
· Experience with Enterprise Software, Cloud/SaaS environments a strong plus
· Experience working with Life Science customers a strong plus
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with previous experience leading and facilitating large groups in a business setting is a must
· Experience using Salesforce.com to manage customer account and opportunity information
· Self-motivated, proactive and collaborative team player with creative and innovative problem-solving abilities
About Model N
Model N is a leading provider of cloud revenue management solutions for life sciences and high-tech companies. Driving mission-critical business processes such as pricing, quoting, contracting, regulatory compliance, rebates and incentives, our software helps companies know and grow their true top line and maximize every revenue moment at speed and scale. With deep industry expertise, Model N supports the complex business needs of the world’s leading brands in pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and high-tech manufacturing across more than 100 countries, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Novartis, Microchip Technology and ON Semiconductor. For more information, visit www.modeln.com. Model N® is the registered trademark of Model N, Inc. Any other company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.
To learn more about Model N and view more open jobs: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/