Head of Talent Acquisition
Model N is seeking a dynamic and strategic leader to be our Head of Talent Acquisition. This is a highly visible and strategic role in the organization, responsible for all aspects of finding and attracting high-quality, diverse talent. In this role you will report into the Chief People Officer and serve as a critical member of the People leadership team. You will collaborate with leaders across the company to ensure the Talent Acquisition team is an effective partner in supporting each department’s business goals. You will be instrumental in developing and refining the overarching recruitment strategy for our growing company of 1000+ employees, ensuring processes and programs are aligned to the company's business goals. You will ensure we are continuously improving our candidate and hiring manager experience and strengthening our employment brand which is grounded in our commitment to Model N’s DARE (Dream, Align, Respect, Excel) core values.
- Develop and lead execution on a global recruiting strategy.
- Set the vision and strategy for the Talent Acquisition team, including leading our US-based team and matrix-managing our India-based recruiting team .
- Evaluate and implement employer branding and sourcing tools, systems and programming opportunities.
- Build trusted relationships with business leaders, COE leaders on the People leadership team, and your team, keeping your finger on the pulse of internal talent movement and growth opportunities.
- Lead the effort to develop our university recruiting program.
- Manage headcount, forecasting and reconciliation with the functional HRBPs and Finance.
- Develop strategies to build Model N’s employment brand including our social media presence, our company’s career page and recruiting collateral to ensure that we are effectively sharing a compelling employee value proposition to prospective candidates, including representation of our culture and values.
- Drive data insights to measure success and create accountability, including but not limited to maintaining a metrics dashboard.
- Build and lead our diversity hiring strategy to ensure we are continuously improving our diversity hiring approach and results.
- Stay current on new and innovative recruiting strategies to effectively compete for great talent in the market.
- 10+ years of experience in recruiting and leading TA teams, preferably with a blend of large and small company experience.
- Demonstrated success in effectively partnering with hiring managers at all levels.
- A client service mentality and strong team player.
- Experience creating dashboards, analyzing data or using data to tell a story and inform change. Proven ability to gain trust and credibility quickly and effectively manage shifting priorities.
- Experience setting a strategy and motivate others to achieve necessary deliverables, ability to see opportunities.
- Demonstrated experience in setting a strategy and execution plan for diversity recruitment initiatives.
- Experience building recruiting initiatives across multiple locations, domestically and globally.
- Familiarity with social recruiting platforms, LinkedIn Talent Solutions and Lever a big plus.
- Bachelor’s degree