Senior Manager, Events & Field Marketing
We are seeking a dynamic Event and Field Marketing Manager to support the execution and logistics of Model N’s broad portfolio of global customer-facing events, including industry conferences, customer/prospect field marketing events and our annual customer conference, Rainmaker. This opportunity is in our San Mateo, CA headquarters office.
Model N is the leading provider of revenue management software for the life sciences and technology industries. Our company helps customers maximize revenues, drive growth and reduce compliance risk by transforming the revenue lifecycle from inefficient disjointed operations into a strategic end-to-end process.
The ideal candidate has the ability to prioritize multiple, concurrent projects, and flawlessly execute a myriad of details, ensuring nothing slips through the cracks. This person is a "roll up your sleeves" team player, highly accountable, obsessively organized, and passionate about the details. Exceptional QC is a must.
- Full ownership of all registration duties including: working with Registration Software platforms (i.e. Cvent); managing registration for all events; working with hotels and event sites on all logistics; providing outstanding service to our customers
- Manage the end-to-end shipping of all event-related materials (booth properties, collateral, giveaways, etc.)
- Order signage, audio visual, and catering needs
- Coordinate pre-event and onsite logistics with venues and vendors, ensuring positive relations and working toward successful outcomes
- Update detailed team project plans; communicate with internal team members
- Manage collateral printing, inventory, and shipping
- Organize event giveaways: organize/gather per show, ship, and track inventory levels
- Meticulously track payments and provide billing follow up; prepare appropriate paperwork and payments
- Support event logistics as requested, including venue research and giveaways sourcing
- Above all else, must possess extremely strong organizational skills and attention to detail; exceptional QC is an absolute must in this role along with the ability to prioritize concurrent deadlines
- Effectively meet tight deadlines under pressure; flexible to changing requirements with a good sense of humor, keeping calm and remaining positive
- Experience with Cvent, Microsoft O365, Google Drive/Docs, and Microsoft Suite required. Experience with Crowd Compass a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years’ experience executing high-tech customer-facing tradeshows and field marketing events
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Travel and Tourism or related field, or equivalent education and experience.
- Experience working for a 3rd party event management company a huge plus
Local San Francisco Bay Area candidates only.
About Model N:
Model N is the leader in revenue management solutions. Driving mission-critical business processes such as configure, price and quote (CPQ), contract and rebate management, business intelligence, and regulatory compliance, Model N solutions transform the revenue lifecycle from a series of disjointed operations into a strategic end-to-end process. With deep industry expertise, Model N supports the complex business needs of the world’s leading brands in pharmaceutical, medical device, high-tech manufacturing, and semiconductor across more than 100 countries, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Novartis, Microchip Technology and ON Semiconductor. For more information, visit www.modeln.com. Model N® is the registered trademark of Model N, Inc. Any other company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.