Senior Consultant - Customer Support - Channel Data Management (CDM)
This role performs extensive customer service communication and technical support based on individual customer needs. SQL, Excel, BO, Jasper, and a host of internal tools are used daily for compiling, filtering, sorting, reviewing, reporting, and loading data. We are looking for someone who loves working with data, process oriented, working with software and enjoys learning new technical skills. The role will report to Associate Director - Professional Services
- Responsible for weekly/daily functional tasks, tracking of outputs and documentation/creation of processes.
- Monitor a Zendesk ticket queue. Incident classification of new tickets, assigning to correct partner/customer and triage/work tickets, as necessary.
- Interface with other members of the Tier 1 and Tier 2 support teams to ensure timely, efficient, and quality service delivery to all customers.
- Monitor System Exports, Matching/Hierarchies/File scanner queues.
- Work on File Failures, File Scanner Errors, File Delete/Reload Data and Re-export data.
- Work on Data troubleshooting (Raw data Vs Parser Vs Database).
- Work on Database queries and Split (parent/child).
- Interface with other members of the Tier 1 support team to ensure timely, efficient, and quality service delivery to all customers.
- Interface with the APM, Engineering, QA, CSM and Partner Onboarding teams.
- Work with other teams and departments to ensure efficient and optimized data processing and flow.
- Maintain relationships with internal and external clients and assist with their ad hoc requests.
- Follow an established escalation process to Tier 2 and Tier 3.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work in rotational shifts and weekends (9:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. and 1:30 P.M. to 9:30 P.M. IST).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working with databases or in data processing environment.
- Experience working with any ticketing system. Preferable is Zendesk.
- Experience working with XML
- Familiarity with a DBMS like Oracle or SQL Server.
- Intermediate Excel skills including formulas, VLOOKUP, linked worksheets, formatting, editing, troubleshooting.
- Intermediate knowledge on Windows 10, Outlook, and Office Suite
- Fluent in English and Good Communication, Presentation & Documentation skills, Email Etiquette.
At Model N, we believe our collective success stems from the uniqueness of every individual's diverse backgrounds, experiences, and expertise; we call this the N Factor. So don’t allow uncertainty to keep you from applying to join our team. If you don’t meet the exact criteria but can demonstrate your skillset is the best for the job, we’d love to talk with you. We’re curious to know, what’s your N Factor?
About Model N
Model N enables life sciences and high tech companies to drive growth and market share, minimizing revenue leakage throughout the revenue lifecycle. With deep industry expertise and solutions purpose-built for these industries, Model N delivers comprehensive visibility, insight and control over the complexities of commercial operations and compliance. Our integrated cloud solution is proven to automate pricing, incentive and contract decisions to scale business profitably and grow revenue. Model N is trusted across more than 120 countries by the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and high tech companies, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Stryker, Seagate Technology, Broadcom and Microchip Technology. For more information, visit www.modeln.com.
Feel free to submit a general application or sign up for Job Alerts to stay informed about future opportunities. We’re constantly growing and may have something for you later on. Check out our career site to learn more about Model N or view other jobs: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/