Product Support Consultant 2
Model N is looking to hire a Product Support Consultant 2 reporting to our Associate Director, Customer Support. We are looking for someone who loves working with data, working with software and enjoys learning new technical skills in a fast-paced environment. A Product Support Consultant performs extensive customer service communication and technical support based on individual customer needs. SQL, Excel, Jasper, Looker and a host of internal tools are used daily for compiling, filtering, sorting, reviewing, reporting and loading data.
- Responsible for weekly/daily functional tasks, tracking of outputs and documentation/creation of processes
- Monitor a ticket queue and triage/work tickets as necessary maintaining accurate and complete documentation
- Respond to/work high priority tickets as required to meet SLAs
- Troubleshoot, research and resolve technical and non-technical issues for customers and partners
- Assist in creating and maintaining knowledge content for internal and external use
- Interface with other members of the Tier 1 and Tier 2 support teams to ensure timely, efficient, and quality service delivery to all customers
- Understand data flow for all customers, build partner management skills including the possibility of facilitating periodic partner calls as required
- Work with other teams and departments to ensure efficient and optimized data processing and flow
- Interface with the Operations, Engineering, QA, CSM and Partner Onboarding teams
- Manage ad hoc requests from internal and external clients
- Maintain relationships with internal and external clients and assist with identifying and resolving issues and needs
- Follow established escalation processes as necessary
- Attend appropriate meetings and assist with special projects as needed
- This position will, after initial training period, work the equivalent of a swing shift (tentatively 3pm – 11pm MST) with occasional off-shift hours as necessary. Also, tentatively a Sunday through Thursday schedule (subject to change) - willing to change shifts as 24/7 coverage if needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent a plus
- Identify resources and find information in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers both verbally and written
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills including formulas, macros, linked worksheets, formatting, editing, troubleshooting
- Intermediate skills in: Microsoft 10, Outlook, Office Suite, SQL
- Familiarity with a DBMS like Oracle or SQL Server, knowledge of Salesforce.com and integration methods
- Exposure and basic knowledge of a programming language required (Java a plus), scripting language, XML
- Experience documenting support tickets using Zendesk, ServiceNow or other similar ticketing system required
- Familiarity with a DBMS like Oracle or SQL Server
- Background working with databases or in data processing environment, experience working with Looker a plus
At Model N, we believe our collective success stems from the uniqueness of every individual's diverse backgrounds, experiences, and expertise; we call this the N Factor. So don’t allow uncertainty to keep you from applying to join our team. If you don’t meet the exact criteria but can demonstrate your skillset is the best for the job, we’d love to talk with you. We’re curious to know, what’s your N Factor?
About Model N
Model N enables life sciences and high tech companies to drive growth and market share, minimizing revenue leakage throughout the revenue lifecycle. With deep industry expertise and solutions purpose-built for these industries, Model N delivers comprehensive visibility, insight and control over the complexities of commercial operations and compliance. Our integrated cloud solution is proven to automate pricing, incentive and contract decisions to scale business profitably and grow revenue. Model N is trusted across more than 120 countries by the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and high tech companies, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Stryker, Seagate Technology, Broadcom and Microchip Technology. For more information, visit www.modeln.com.
Colorado Residents: Model N considers a wide range of compensation factors, including job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience, skills and qualifications. These considerations can cause compensation to vary. Senior Product Support Consultant 2 role starts at a minimum annual salary of $49,308 base pay to $65,425. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in either our employee bonus program or commission payments depending on the nature of the role. Model N employees also have the opportunity to become Model N shareholders through equity grants and a discount when purchasing Model N stock. Model N offers benefits that support an individual and participating dependents' wellbeing with health, vision, dental, Paid Time Off (PTO) and flexible spending accounts for eligible employees. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Learn more about Model N benefits on our career page: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/.
Feel free to submit a general application or sign up for Job Alerts to stay informed about future opportunities. We’re constantly growing and may have something for you later on. Check out our career site to learn more about Model N or view other jobs: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/
Equal Opportunity Statement
Model N values diversity at our company and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Model N considers qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. Please reference https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster for more information.