Senior Member Technical Staff 1 (Java Full Stack Developer)
Model N is seeking a Senior Member of Technical Staff-1 for its Life Sciences Product Development team in Hyderabad, India. This role will be reporting to the Director, Product Development. Successful candidates will work in organizations that produce browser-based enterprise business applications.
- Be able to take up a feature and develop/code it to the requirements
- Should be able to identify and reuse existing components or define new reusable
- Develop responsive web applications that work well across multiple devices
- Identify and build reusable components
- Be able to prioritize work assignments and deliver things on time
- Should be able to define and write JUnit tests
- Involve in Performance tuning when required
- 4-7 years of relevant software development experience
- Strong object-oriented design and Java programming skills
- Enterprise application development experience with J2EE application servers, preferably WebLogic or JBoss
- Excellent understanding of MVC patterns for web applications
- Experience with Oracle, SQL required; Performance tuning is a plus
- Good understanding of browser and servlet-based application structure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Unix or Linux preferred
- Experience with Agile methodologies a plus
- BE / BTech or ME / MTech.
At Model N, we believe our collective success stems from the uniqueness of every individual's diverse backgrounds, experiences, and expertise; we call this the N Factor. So don’t allow uncertainty to keep you from applying to join our team. If you don’t meet the exact criteria but can demonstrate your skillset is the best for the job, we’d love to talk with you. We’re curious to know, what’s your N Factor?
About Model N
Model N enables life sciences and high tech companies to drive growth and market share, minimizing revenue leakage throughout the revenue lifecycle. With deep industry expertise and solutions purpose-built for these industries, Model N delivers comprehensive visibility, insight and control over the complexities of commercial operations and compliance. Our integrated cloud solution is proven to automate pricing, incentive and contract decisions to scale business profitably and grow revenue. Model N is trusted across more than 120 countries by the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and high tech companies, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Stryker, Seagate Technology, Broadcom and Microchip Technology. For more information, visit www.modeln.com.
Feel free to submit a general application or sign up for Job Alerts to stay informed about future opportunities. We’re constantly growing and may have something for you later on. Check out our career site to learn more about Model N or view other jobs: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/