Job Title: Client PartnerLocation: Wayne
Client Partners play a key role in our growth and are tasked with rapid business expansion within their assigned portfolio / accounts, responsible for growth, relationship health and future prospects of key account relationships. The role of client partner requires extensive C-Level relationship building and executive connects, as well as a focus on revenue, operating margin, customer satisfaction and employee growth and development. Experienced candidates must bring top-notch consulting / relationship management skills and a deep appreciation of IT tools, techniques, system and solutions.
- Drive profitable growth of the account relationship within their specific industry / assigned accounts
- Manage accountability against measurable revenue / profit growth within set timelines
- Review and report on performance metric of the account with the delivery, operations and finance teams on a regular basis
- Lead senior management reviews for the performance metrics of the account relationship
- Collaborate with multiple service lines, innovation teams and business teams on Mobiquity to manage a business plan for the account and execute it for the account relationship
- Cultivate a trusted relationship through regular meetings and interfacing with the customer decision makers and key influencers
- Have a complete understanding of the relationship position within the account and develop strategies to build relationships across the account
- Be responsible for execution and customer satisfaction in all the revenue portfolios within the account
- Identify and forge partnerships and tap into existing alliance partnerships in Mobiquity and Hexaware to grow the account
- Drive thought leadership throughout the account
- Actively drive Digital Transformation, execution and innovation agenda for the account
- Focus on developing a plan of increasing the visibility of Mobiquity in the account relationship and in the specific industry
- 15 year + experience in a consulting client-facing role or account manager leadership role in a specific industry
- Recent experience working for Global IT professional services or management consulting firm(s)
- Recent experience managing global service delivery model(s)
- Proven track record of building and maintaining long-term relationships at “C” levels within the organization
- Experience in presenting influential, persuasive business solutions to C-Level executives, and senior business and technology leaders
- Prior experience managing a client P&L of at least $15 / 20 million dollars, including reporting and metric assessment for the account.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MBA or MS degree
- In depth understanding of business problem domain, technology and solution services domains
- Understanding of thought leadership in technology, services and business trends, their direct and indirect impact / value proposition for the customer and Mobiquity’s organization
- 5+ years of experience managing different portfolios-ranging from sales, net new sales, programs, delivery and existing annuity business
- Proven track record of building and sustaining CxO relationships
- Strategic thinking and the confidence and ability to develop and maintain strategic account plans for the account
- Must be able to navigate within a large organization, comfortable working in a multi-dimensional matrix and the ability to drive results through thought leadership, content and presence
- Solid executive presence and a thought leader
- Willingness to travel to client locations as required (up to 75%)
Mobiquity is a digital consultancy that partners with the world's leading brands to design and deliver compelling digital products and services for their customers. Our approach balances human needs with usefully applied technology, unbound creativity with research and analytics, and agile development with strict engineering and security standards. Mobiquity’s end-to-end services consider every dimension of a digital business from marketing to IT, providing strategy, experience design, product engineering, cloud services, and analytics. Mobiquity is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner and has worked with AWS since 2011 to deliver 100% cloud-based innovation to its clients. To learn more, visit https://mobiquity.com.
Mobiquity is a Proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Mobiquity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity (EEO) for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Mobiquity are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Mobiquity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Mobiquity does not accept unsolicited resumes sent to employees, via job listings, or to our recruiting team. Mobiquity is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes, and will consider any candidate for whom an agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the agency free of any charges or fees.