Senior Business Analyst
Who We Are:
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to leading trusted B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 800 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our key competencies include expertise includes Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and driven committed to making an impact. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
What you'll be doing
- You engage with stakeholders to gather and prioritise requirements,
- You run requirements definition workshops to help define customer’s Business requirements
- You break down the requirements into epics, user stories, acceptance criteria, diagrams, etc.,
- Perform business process gap analysis and manage requirement change;
- You analyse complex business and/or technical processes, and create clarity by providing clear documentation and requirements,
- You challenge stakeholders and business owners on the added value of the requirements, always asking 'Why'. You are not afraid to say no if the situation calls for it,
- Together with UX and UI Designers, you refine the wireframes and designs. You also work closely with our Solution Architects,
- Once development has started you work with the team as a Product Owner for our clients and Development team
- As you want to deliver high-quality products, you work closely with our QA engineers,
- You will be working in (distributed) Scrum teams of 4 to 10 colleagues in Europe, US, and India,
- Knowledge of multiple development methodologies, e.g. SCRUM, RUP, Kanban, Waterfall;
- You will be working on multiple features at a time
What it takes to excel in this role
- 5 years of experience in a similar client-facing role, in the financial sector, preferably in Banking
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English,
- Excellent communication skills,
- A keen eye for detail,
- Pragmatic, structured, takes initiative, cool under pressure,
- Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum environment,
- Experience in a software development environment,
- Experience with API and technical flow analysis ,
- Experience in Web/ Mobile development,
- Experience with UX and design on a basic level,
- Experience working with project and requirements management systems (JIRA),
- Experience with analytics tools
We offer a challenging learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects. By joining Mobiquity, you will be joining a growing team of creatives, all working to bring their expertise to our customers. We coop in teams, learn from each other and our employees represent the best talent from around world, and we're very proud of what we've achieved already!
And if you have a passion for technology, then we’re looking for you!