Mobiquity is a digital engagement provider for more than 200 of the world’s leading brands. We are a collective of consultants, designers, developers, cloud advisors, and data scientists - spread across 3 continents and 9 offices - who create compelling digital experiences to help clients show they care to the people who matter most - their consumers, patients, and employees.
We at Mobiquity are in growth mode, and as such, are looking to add a Recruiter to our team. The right person will have the drive, tenacity and flexibility to get the right candidates to our organization. You will be recruiting for a variety of positions, including UX, Developers, QA, Solution Architects, and various other roles for candidates with mobile knowledge.
*Energized by building relationships with hiring managers.
*Driven by not only your success, but the team's success and the company's growth (we are looking to increase our force by 30%+ over the next year).
*Understand how to recruit....which is not posting a role and hoping people just apply.
*Excited by the idea of working collaboratively with your team.
* Creative in the tools you use to recruit....if your idea of recruiting is to post a role on job boards, then this isn't the place for you.
*Realize recruiting-true recruiting-isn't a 9-5 job (nor is it a 24/7 job).
*Able to role with the punches, go with the flow and adapt to changes.
*You probably have worked-or are maybe currently working in-an agency-and are tired of the cutthroat environment of fighting over the same candidates and being one of 20 or more trying to fill one role.
*Have a sense of humor....we are in the people business and people can be unpredictable.
*Be self effacing......we all continue to learn and you should be open to share your experience and ideas with us and ready to learn more.
If any of the above sounds interesting, sounds like you and you want to learn more....read on or send us an email with your LinkedIn profile and why you want to join the MOB.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to the relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, internet recruiting resources, cold calls, social media, out-bound recruiting and employee referrals
- Screen and refer applicants to the hiring personnel in the organization, making hiring recommendations when appropriate
- Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, education and job skills and qualifications
- Provide excellent customer service to external applicants, internal employees, management and vendors
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience recruiting in a technical and/or professional services environment
Recruiting Agencies: While we really do appreciate what you do, and how challenging it can be, don’t do it. Please do not send us unsolicited resumes, either to our employees, job listings, or recruiting team. (We call those “free leads”). Mobiquity is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Mobiquity is an equal opportunity employer. We feel strongly that the best ideas come from all sorts of directions and sources, and cutting ourselves off from anyone due to our own biases is simply bad business, as well as bad citizenship.