Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to leading B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 750 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our key competencies include Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and driven to make a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
About the position
To support the growth and to deliver high-quality projects we seek experienced Delivery Directors who will take their responsibilities as the visionary leader for the relationship of our customers and articulate the goals and objectives for the future relationship with our customers and how it will affect the business.
This role brings the key leadership into the process and it requires a strong relationship and result-oriented personality with the ability to communicate effectively. The Delivery Director closely collaborates with the development teams, the Program and Project Managers, and it brings their members together and builds an environment that stimulates teamwork. They guide the teams to the successful delivery of Mobiquity’s projects - in cooperation with the Program and Project manager - ensuring excellent customer satisfaction.
What will you be doing as Delivery Director in Mobiquity?
The Delivery Director at Mobiquity is a “hands-on, roll up your sleeves” position, which is dedicated to ensuring the success of the long-term, and high impact engagements for our strategic client relationships. You are capable of leading strategic delivery programs, overseeing multiple work streams within an account, orchestrating cross-functional project teams, and collaborating with numerous key partners. Your position runs across one to several client settings depending on client size. This entails (among others):
- Establishing and improving a strong working relationship with customers, and exceeding client happiness across complex engagements.
- Identify new revenue opportunities through lateral selling, in partnership with the Account Executive and the Senior Delivery Director to pursue and win those opportunities.
- Support the engagement process with SMEs in strategic accounts (new and existing).
- Maintain consistent and highly successful delivery across all workstreams.
- Motivating and retaining a high performing and engaged project team, and adapt as needed (in conjunction with Account Executives, Senior Delivery Directors, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Team Leads)
- Responsible for facilitating the performance management process together with Team Leads.
- Responsible for the People Magnet (being the best employer) process within the project teams.
- Accountable for providing regular status and financial reporting and managing account financials to the Senior Delivery Director, to achieve or beat ‘as sold’ project margins. Also, for program progress, risks & issues, and status updates to Executive and Senior leadership.
- Partner with other Delivery Directors and supply to the ongoing improvement of Mobiquity’s delivery process and methodology.
- Liaise with Recruitment & Operations to define the recruitment/staffing needs for your projects
This position is based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. You report to the Director of the Ahmedabad Delivery Centre.
Your client will be located in Hyderabad, but you will work closely with our teams in Ahmedabad, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai and Hyderabad. Some travel is expected between office s.
What is your approach?
As a Delivery Director, you are enthusiastic, strategic, future-thinking, and result-driven.
What does it take to excel in this role?
- 10+ years of experience in leading design and software development projects, OR delivery organizations related to software development (and design).
- Excellent understanding, and proven record of complex technology and business solutions in a client-facing environment.
- Client relationship experience
- An excellent communicator on all levels (at the team and board level).
- Experience in a political and corporate customer environment and a high-level understanding of business processes related to various markets. Strong social skills, written and verbal.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum and Project Management methodology.
- Enjoying working in a fast-growing organization with a learning and continuous improvement culture.
Very Nice to have: Banking experience
I think we should be clearer, something like: Post Covid, frequent travel to Hyderabad is expected.