Principal Systems Architect
Job Title: Principal Systems Architect (Retail Experience)
Job Description:Mobiquity is a thriving, growing group of strategists, creatives, and engineers. We are currently looking to add a Principal Systems Architect with retail experience to our team.
- Perform architectural design and implementation oversight of Mobiquity client projects
- Translate client's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs.
- Communicate and document designs, implementation plans, and business & data workflow models.
- Design and document API level specifications and data models
- Interact with client IT and business teams to address technical dependencies and deployment of solutions
- Resolve technical issues and identify risks by building consensus among technical stakeholders
- Evaluate vendor solutions and drive selection of specific technologies where appropriate
- Support the creation and solutioning of technical approaches for proposals across the retail vertical with support for other verticals (healthcare, insurance, banking) as needed
- At least 7+ years of hands-on systems architecture experience designing & implementing highly secure solutions in complex and regulated environments
- At least five years of software development experience with large enterprise level systems
- In-depth experience with one or both of the following primary public cloud vendor environments: AWS, Azure
- Experience architecting at least one large scale cloud solution in the retail industry
- Strong knowledge of technologies and platforms for retail (POS, eCommerce, payment processing, loyalty, marketing platforms, etc.)
- Expert level experience designing non-functional attributes of enterprise solutions (e.g. security, scalability, reliability, performance, etc.)
- Expert level experience developing software in Agile environments, including CI/CD patterns
- Experience in DDD (domain driven design) and microservices
- Excellent understanding of multi-tier enterprise architecture and systems of record
- Solid understanding of databases (relational and NoSQL DBs) and conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Previous consulting or client service delivery experience in a project-based environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Mobiquity is a digital consultancy that partners with the world's leading brands to design and deliver compelling digital products and services for their customers. Our approach balances human needs with usefully applied technology, unbound creativity with research and analytics, and agile development with strict engineering and security standards. Mobiquity’s end-to-end services consider every dimension of a digital business from marketing to IT, providing strategy, experience design, product engineering, cloud services, and analytics. Mobiquity is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner and has worked with AWS since 2011 to deliver 100% cloud-based innovation to its clients. To learn more, visit https://mobiquity.com.
Mobiquity is a Proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Mobiquity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity (EEO) for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Mobiquity are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Mobiquity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.