AWS Channel Director
Job Title: AWS Channel Director
The AWS Business Development Director will be responsible for driving the sell-through strategy, relationship, and Go-To-Market (GTM) aspects for our relationship with AWS.
As a Business Development Director, you are a highly motivated team player with a proven track record of delivering results, from program development to field execution, in a fast paced and highly competitive market. You demonstrate strong business acumen, have outstanding communication skills, and effectively build relationships with partners and internal constituents to fulfill the obligations of this role.
- Develop joint business plans with partner to satisfy mutually agreed upon goals and objectives
- Serves as liaison to AWS contacts with regards to any sales related issues, build relationships in the field with AWS AEs
- Work directly with sales team to help coordinate sales efforts
- Creates and delivers sales presentations jointly with sales team to present to AWS and their prospects/customers
- Forecast and manage AWS sales pipeline, maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required
- Proactive, operates under minimal supervision
- Educates AWS to new or improved products/services we offer
- Engaging with cross-department functions internally and externally to create awareness, enablement, and sales penetration needed to ensure the success of partnership
- Responsible for weekly feedback to partners on the progress of leads and next steps.
- Works closely with marketing to create and execute partner marketing campaigns to drive awareness within AWS and with their prospect/customer base