Business Development Director
Job Title: Business Development Director
Location: Remote (East Coast office associated)
Mobiquity is a thriving, growing group of strategists, creatives, and engineers. We are currently looking to add a Business Development Director to our team.
What you’ve got:
- 5-8 years of successful sales experience with 3+ years of experience in an Enterprise sales role, focusing on large scale custom software development projects preferred
- Consulting or agency background with strong consultative sales skills and can demonstrate the ability to sell the value of partnering with Mobiquity
- Understanding of user experience design and agile software development lifecycle and have previously worked with either marketing, line of business and/or technology teams, or a delivery capacity, in enterprise environments
- Demonstrated analytical and strategic skills with the ability to creatively and proactively problem-solve
- Good understanding of the business drivers and best practices of digital innovation and digital transformation
- Good understanding of Digital Transformation and Innovation topics, Marketing Automation, Integration, API led architecture, etc;
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Able to see and sell value to all stakeholders
- Prominent organization, presentation, communication, and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Strong understanding of enterprise IT concepts and technology
- A bachelor's degree
Mobiquity is a digital consultancy that partners with the world's leading brands to design and deliver compelling digital products and services for their customers. Our approach balances human needs with usefully applied technology, unbound creativity with research and analytics, and agile development with strict engineering and security standards. Mobiquity’s end-to-end services consider every dimension of a digital business from marketing to IT, providing strategy, experience design, product engineering, cloud services, and analytics. Mobiquity is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner and has worked with AWS since 2011 to deliver 100% cloud-based innovation to its clients. To learn more, visit https://mobiquity.com.
Mobiquity is a Proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Mobiquity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity (EEO) for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Mobiquity are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Mobiquity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Mobiquity does not accept unsolicited resumes sent to employees, via job listings, or to our recruiting team. Mobiquity is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes, and will consider any candidate for whom an agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the agency free of any charges or fees.