Experience Designer - Senior
Job Title: Experience Designer - Senior
This person takes an active, hands-on role in the solution design with team members, creating design artifacts, and working with Program Managers, Business Owners and Technologists to implement designs into technology frameworks. This important role requires knowledge and skills in visual design, user experience, user interface, and a solid understanding of available client-side technologies.
They are passionate and curious individuals with a compulsive dedication to the look and feel, design language, interactions and choreography of the experiences they create. They possess refined design skills for all digital touchpoints and screens of all sizes (even those that you can’t see), staying aware of evolving and emerging design patterns, technologies, and platforms.
- Passion and knowledge about user-centered design processes and best practices
- Lead client teams through the ideation, brainstorming and conceptualization of new experiences & solutions and related planning activities
- Create visual designs that effectively communicate experience goals, product function and brand identity, including the design of screen layouts, color palettes, typography, user interface elements, and icons.
- Successfully communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale, both verbally and visually.
- Exceptional design talents with stylistic breadth that demonstrates sensitivity to diverse subject matter- from environmental space planning to software tools and applications to the web/mobile
- Engage clients through storytelling and rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototyping using design software
- Desire to participate in user research, user validation and/or testing sessions in order to optimize and refine concepts
- Articulate how comps translate to code to development teams
- Lead and facilitate workshops and cross-functional team meetings
- Maintain and inspire high standards for all aspects of the creative process
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and marketing strategists, and hardware and software developers
- Continually evaluate, set and reset expectations internally and externally, always striving to exceed client expectations
- Self-motivation, excellent communication, an open mind, the ability to thrive in multidisciplinary teams, and the skills to balance great design with short deadlines
- Flexible skills in visual design and interaction design.
- Knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to consumer applications, preferably mobile devices, rich web applications and websites, interactive TV, and/or emerging platforms.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch & Invision
- Extremely high attention to detail and ability to collaborate across a cross-functional team
- You are able to communicate in a clear, consistent, and transparent manner.
- You take ownership and responsibility for your work
- You are comfortable and confident in situations of ambiguity. You propose solutions instead of problems.
- You are a professional. You are flexible and willing to succeed in a rapidly changing environment
- You are passionate about representing the human perspective in design and you have skills in bringing this passion to life for the team.
- You enjoy hand illustration, photography, diagrammatic visuals and/or original iconography
- You have strong organizational and time management skills
- You develop and maintain open, honest and trusting relationships
- You don’t mind a bit of travel, if necessary
- Bachelor's degree in graphics design, interaction design, fine arts, or a related design discipline.
Mobiquity is a digital consultancy that partners with the world's leading brands to design and deliver compelling digital products and services for their customers. Our approach balances human needs with usefully applied technology, unbound creativity with research and analytics, and agile development with strict engineering and security standards. Mobiquity’s end-to-end services consider every dimension of a digital business from marketing to IT, providing strategy, experience design, product engineering, cloud services, and analytics. Mobiquity is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner and has worked with AWS since 2011 to deliver 100% cloud-based innovation to its clients. To learn more, visit https://mobiquity.com.
Mobiquity is a Proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Mobiquity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity (EEO) for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Mobiquity are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Mobiquity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Mobiquity does not accept unsolicited resumes sent to employees, via job listings, or to our recruiting team. Mobiquity is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes, and will consider any candidate for whom an agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the agency free of any charges or fees.