Job Title: QA Lead
Location: Remote United States
We are a global organization with respect for unique geo-data requirements. If you are an applicant in the United States, please apply by clicking the Data Consent link below and Selecting "Other".
We look forward to your application!
What This Job Entails:
- The QA lead is responsible and accountable for all aspects of testing including Test Design, Planning, Execution, Measuring, Controlling, and Reporting.
- The lead role is hands-on, and requires direct involvement with test writing, review, approval, test execution, estimation, grooming, retrospectives, and all testing activities in an agile environment.
- The QA lead manages a project team of 10-15 QA Engineers onshore and offshore.
- The QA Lead establishes the appropriate level of Test Coverage for User Stories, New Features, Regression and Smoke test suites.
- The QA lead identifies potential risks and works with project stakeholders on mitigation and resolution plans.
- The QA lead leads by example and promotes collaboration and a spirit of comradery across all members of the team.
- The QA lead strives to understand the software requirement specifications, application business workflows and data requirements.
- The QA lead uses Test Management tools to manage the testing life cycle efficiently.
- The QA lead produces Quality Metrics, Root Cause Analysis, Sprint Test Execution reports and Summary reports.
- The QA lead adheres to Mobiquity’s Quality Standard Operating Procedures and proposes process improvements when needed.
Mobiquity is a digital consultancy that partners with the world's leading brands to design and deliver compelling digital products and services for their customers. Our approach balances human needs with usefully applied technology, unbound creativity with research and analytics, and agile development with strict engineering and security standards. Mobiquity’s end-to-end services consider every dimension of a digital business from marketing to IT, providing strategy, experience design, product engineering, cloud services, and analytics. Mobiquity is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner and has worked with AWS since 2011 to deliver 100% cloud-based innovation to its clients. To learn more, visit https://mobiquity.com
Mobiquity is a Proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Mobiquity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity (EEO) for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Mobiquity are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Mobiquity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Mobiquity does not accept unsolicited resumes sent to employees, via job listings, or to our recruiting team. Mobiquity is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes, and will consider any candidate for whom an agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the agency free of any charges or fees.