Job Title - Experience Designer
Location - Remote United States
We are a global organization with respect for unique geo-data requirements. If you are an applicant in the United States, please apply by clicking the Data Consent link below and Selecting "Other".
We look forward to your application!
Experience Designers are ready to jump in and get their hands dirty with the creation of new experiences and solutions, from getting to know the humans that will use the products we make, ideating and collaborating on creative concepts & requirements with the product team, supporting the visual design of the final product, and implementing feedback from real users.
This person takes an active, hands-on role in the design of the experience, creating visual/UI design artifacts, and working with Program Managers, Business Owners and Technologists to implement designs into technology frameworks. This important role requires knowledge and skills in visual design, user experience, user interface, and a solid understanding of available client-side technologies.
They are passionate and curious individuals with a compulsive dedication to the look and feel, design language, interactions and choreography of the experiences they create. They possess refined design skills for all digital touchpoints and screens of all sizes (even those that you can’t see), staying aware of evolving and emerging design patterns, technologies, and platforms.
- Engage in all aspects of the project
- Understand client goals/requirements/technical constraints and work within project parameters
- Review and interpret creative and strategic direction from internal and client teams/stakeholders
- Create market-ready designs across various digital channels/platforms including mobile app and web/web app
- Organize design files and artifacts to be easily scalable and consistent
- Share design approaches with internal team members in a clear and persuasive manner to support exploration and project velocity
- Interpret internal and client feedback and implement within the visual design solutions
- Experiment with new tools and techniques and share learning
- 1–5 years of experience as a digital-focused designer
- Portfolio that represents a range of design styles and a clear understanding and application of design principles
- Intimate knowledge of Figma/Sketch, InVision, and Miro/Mural—HTML, After Effects and Final Cut is a plus
- Solid design, conceptual thinking, and typography skills
- Ability to rapid prototype creative concepts a plus
- Understanding of the possibilities and limitations of web and mobile technologies
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
Mobiquity is a digital consultancy that partners with the world's leading brands to design and deliver compelling digital products and services for their customers. Our approach balances human needs with usefully applied technology, unbound creativity with research and analytics, and agile development with strict engineering and security standards. Mobiquity’s end-to-end services consider every dimension of a digital business from marketing to IT, providing strategy, experience design, product engineering, cloud services, and analytics. Mobiquity is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner and has worked with AWS since 2011 to deliver 100% cloud-based innovation to its clients. To learn more, visit https://mobiquity.com.
Mobiquity is a Proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Mobiquity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity (EEO) for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Mobiquity are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Mobiquity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Mobiquity does not accept unsolicited resumes sent to employees, via job listings, or to our recruiting team. Mobiquity is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes, and will consider any candidate for whom an agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the agency free of any charges or fees.