Digital Product Manager
Job Title: Digital Product Manager
Location: Wayne, PA or Remote East Coast
Mobiquity is a thriving, growing group of strategists, creatives, and engineers. We are currently looking to add a Digital Product Manager to our team. Our teams at Mobiquity develop incredible solutions for some of the world's most impressive organizations. And, since every organization is unique, complex, and (at times) a little messy, our Product Managers are key to helping us understand and deliver solutions that bring true value for our customers and back to the business. We are looking for:
- 6-8 years of experience in the role of Business Analyst in Health Care Industry
- Acts as a Point of contact between various business units/application support teams.
- Converting Business specifications into Technical specifications
- Maintains overall program planning including prepare, pilot, and migrate phase
- Maintain migration wave plan and migration calendar.
- Responsible for organizing meetings with appropriate stake holders to keep track of migration calendar and follow escalations
- Coordinate between the migration and application teams
- Record outcome of each migration wave groups
Mobiquity is a digital consultancy that partners with the world's leading brands to design and deliver compelling digital products and services for their customers. Our approach balances human needs with usefully applied technology, unbound creativity with research and analytics, and agile development with strict engineering and security standards. Mobiquity’s end-to-end services consider every dimension of a digital business from marketing to IT, providing strategy, experience design, product engineering, cloud services, and analytics. Mobiquity is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner and has worked with AWS since 2011 to deliver 100% cloud-based innovation to its clients. To learn more, visit https://mobiquity.com.
Mobiquity is a Proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Mobiquity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity (EEO) for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Mobiquity are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Mobiquity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.