HR Operations Strategist
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to leading B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 750 employees spread across the USA, Europe, Africa, Australia, and India, 47 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our key competencies include Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and driven to make a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
About the role
As our new HR Operations Strategist, you will be responsible for:
- Representing HR as a highly valued Ops Business Partner working with employees, management, and all other key stakeholders. To provide HR support, insights and to partner with the business and our employees to structure, coordinate and support people solutions that drive business results;
- Providing robust day-to-day support on the entire HR lifecycle and partner with managers on benefits, procedures, compensation, absenteeism, illness, etc.;
- Supporting local HR initiatives by implementing and coordinating strategic programs focused on employee engagement, organizational culture, and diversity;
- Working closely with the business to provide expertise and support to the delivery of key projects, initiatives, and annual processes: compensation reviews, promotion reviews, promotion reviews;
- Working closely together with the HR team members to align, implement and improve HR processes and leverage best practices;
- Handling internal & external audits properly and ensure HR activities meet the internal & external audit requirements;
- Providing the best (international) onboarding process to our new hires;
- Preparing and compiling HR data for projects, reports, and statistics.
- HBO+ level (Human Resource Management);
- Minimum 5 years experience in an HR Operations role in an international, (hyper) growth environment;
- Experienced with and drive for structuring, evaluating, upgrading, and creating our HR structure and policies and processes;
- Solid knowledge and experience with Dutch Labor Law and Governmental agencies;
- Knowing what a fast-growing organization needs to be ready for the next phase;
- Not waiting for instructions, capable of picking up work and come with solutions;
- Excellent organizational skills, self-starter, and ability to work independently;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English, both written and oral;
- Knowledge of (financial) transactions, excel & system savvy, and general procedures;
- Proactive, can-do, and friendly personality;
- Analytic, result orientated, good with details without drowning in them;
- Knowing how to prioritize`;
- Solid knowledge of payroll administration (Basis kennis loonadministratie BKL) is a preference.
What we offer
- Becoming part of our enthusiastic People & Culture team, in a fast growing international company, where you will have an instrumental role in bringing HR and the company to the next level
- Competitive salary
- 25 holidays
- Pension plan
- Travel costs compensation
- Training via our Mobiquity Academy
- Health insurance compensation (€100,- per month)
- Free fruits, Friday breakfast, lunch and afternoon drinks, and lots of fun in the office including a game room with pool & ping pong table, Xbox…
- A challenging learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects
- Hybrid working following our Principles
- We invest in your growth, success, and happiness, and celebrate the world-class work you produce
- We are famous for our healthy work-life balance and being really flexible.
After giving your consent in the section below, please upload your resume and details. Have questions before applying? Please address them to Paul Beglinger ([email protected])