Senior Account Executive
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to leading B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 750 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our key competencies include Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and driven to make a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
What will you be doing as an Account Executive in Mobiquity?
- Help grow our footprint with a focus on Digital Transformation and Innovation;
- Manage all aspects of the sales process: prospecting, consultation, building strategic proposals, relationship management, closing, and transition;
- Unlock new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships;
- Network with industry leaders and business partners. Participate in key industry forums and local (territory) networking events;
- Maintain contact with your clients to understand and meet their need;
- Manage existing client portfolios;
- Negotiate agreements and keep records in Salesforce.
What does it take to excel in this role?
- 10+ years consultative sales experience selling solutions/services in the digital technology space to C-level executives within large organizations;
- Exceptional strategic selling skills including discovery, ROI development/presentation, sales cycle maintenance, tactical planning/closing;
- Strong Financial Services (digital banking), Retail, or Healthcare knowledge;
- Experience in managing the full business development process, from origination till deal closing
- Good understanding of Digital Transformation and Innovation topics.
- Outstanding English communication skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 holidays
- Pension plan
- Travel costs compensation
- Training via our Mobiquity Academy
- Health insurance compensation (€100,- per month)
- Free fruits, Friday breakfast, lunch and afternoon drinks, and lots of fun in the office including a game room with pool & ping pong table, Xbox…
- A challenging learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects
- When you are not working at a client’s location, join us in our Amsterdam office
- We invest in your growth, success, and happiness, and celebrate the world-class work you produce
- We are famous for our healthy work-life balance and being really flexible.
After giving your consent in the section below, please upload your resume and details. Have questions before applying? Please address them to Zeynep ([email protected])