Senior Data Scientist
Please note that this opportunity is only open to candidates already living in Europe, due to the current situation with the Covid-19. Thank you for your understanding.
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to trusted B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 750 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our expertise includes Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and committed to making a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
Why work as Senior Data Scientist for Mobiquity?
We give you a few good reasons:
- Get to do project work in agile teams (with Mobiquity colleagues) and pave the road to further grow the clients with Sales
- Assist in pre-sales and solutioning, work with sales and pre-sales consultants to solution the analytics part of customer engagements
- Advocate on analytics internally within Mobiquity (further building maturity) and externally (give presentations to prospects)
- Typically up to 4 days on client site (not during COVID), but also engagements which are being run from Mobiquity office, with the flexibility to work from home
- Customers across the Netherlands but concentrated in Randstad
- Not required, but some willingness to travel desired
What it takes to excel in this role
- MSc & PhD Degree
- 5+ years of experience
- Solid understanding of data science tools & techniques
- Solid understanding of modeling techniques, in-depth knowledge of some of these techniques
- Proficient in Python and/or R
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal
- Extensive consultative skills)
- Articulate technical solutions to a non-technical audience
- Proven history of applying knowledge in an industry domain
Nice to have
- Knowledgeable in AWS tools and services (Data science related)
- Stakeholder management
- Experience in working in agile teams
- Able to build the bridge to web & product analytics
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 holidays
- Pension plan
- Travel costs compensation
- Training via our Mobiquity Academy
- Health insurance compensation (€100,- per month)
- Free fruits, Friday breakfast, lunch and afternoon drinks, and lots of fun in the office including a game room with pool & ping pong table, Xbox…
- A collaborative learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects
- When you are not working at a client’s location, join us in our Amsterdam office
- We invest in your growth, success, and happiness, and celebrate the world-class work you produce
- We are famous for our healthy work-life balance and being really flexible.
For candidates from outside of The Netherlands, we offer a relocation package including support in obtaining a knowledge migrant work permit, 30% tax ruling application, finding rental accommodation, and a flight ticket.
Do you have what it takes? Follow our instructions below to apply.
After giving your consent in the section below, please upload your resume and details. Have questions before applying? Please address them to our recruiter: [email protected]