Senior QA Engineer
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to trusted B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 750 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our expertise includes Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and committed to making a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for the testing of mobile and web applications, combined with back-end integration testing. Projects include FinTech and online banking solutions, sensor and data-driven solutions in personal and professional healthcare, retail and loyalty solutions, and more
- Prepare test plans and create, maintain, and execute test cases
- Work closely with other QA engineers and developers in the USA, India, and the Netherlands. You will be a part of a client-facing team.
- ISTQB certification
- Proficient in OOP or Functional Programming paradigm;
- Proficient in Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) and/or Test Driven Development(TDD)
- Proficient in working with industry-standard testing tools, frameworks such as :
- Experienced in defining and integrating testing into the CI/CD pipelines
- Experienced in working and testing Relational Databases.
- Proficient in applying SOLID principles in an automation framework.
- Fluency in English
- Experience in defining test strategies: identify what needs to be tested, when, how - and the corresponding risks
- Experience in designing and implementing scalable Test Automation Solutions.
- Experience in non-functional testing (Performance, Security, Accessibility)
- Experience in testing cloud-based solutions;
- Experience with parallelization and concurrency;
- Experience with IoC
- Experience with NoSQL databases.
And if you have a passion for technology, then we’re looking for you!
What we offer
Travel costs compensation
Training via our Mobiquity Academy
Health insurance compensation (€100,- per month)
Free fruits, Friday breakfast, lunch and afternoon drinks, and lots of fun in the office including a game room with pool & ping pong table, Xbox…
A collaborative learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects
When you are not working at a client’s location, join us in our Amsterdam office
We invest in your growth, success, and happiness, and celebrate the world-class work you produce
We are famous for our healthy work-life balance and being really flexible.
For candidates from outside of The Netherlands, we offer a relocation package including support in obtaining a knowledge migrant work permit, 30% tax ruling application, finding rental accommodation, and a flight ticket.
Do you have what it takes? Follow our instructions below to apply.
After giving your consent in the section below, please upload your resume and details. Have questions before applying? Please address them to our recruiter: Isabella Dang- [email protected].