Senior Delivery Manager
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to leading B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 950 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 45 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our key competencies include Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and driven to make a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
To support the growth and to deliver high-quality projects in our Sydney office we are looking for an experienced Delivery Manager. This is an exciting new position, with ample opportunity to make a great impact on our growth in APAC!
This role brings the key leadership into the process and it requires a strong relationship and result-oriented personality with the ability to communicate effectively. The Delivery Manager closely collaborates with our development teams around the globe, and it brings their members together and builds an environment that stimulates teamwork. They guide the teams to the successful delivery of Mobiquity’s projects - ensuring excellent customer satisfaction.
What will you be doing as Senior Delivery Manager in Mobiquity?
The Senior Delivery Manager at Mobiquity is a “hands-on, roll up your sleeves” position, which is dedicated to ensuring the success of the long-term, and high-impact engagements for our strategic client relationships. You are capable of leading strategic delivery programs, overseeing multiple work streams within an account, orchestrating cross-functional project teams, and collaborating with numerous key partners. Your position runs across one to several client settings depending on client size. This entails (among others):
- Establishing and improving a strong working relationship with customers, and exceeding client happiness across complex engagement.
- Identify new revenue opportunities, in partnership with the Account Executive to pursue and win those opportunities.
- Support the engagement process with SMEs in strategic accounts (new and existing).
- Maintain consistent and highly successful delivery across all under their responsibility.
- Motivating and retaining a high-performing and engaged project team, and adapt as needed (in conjunction with Account Executives, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Team Leads).
- Accountable for providing regular status and financial reporting and manage account financials to achieve or beat ‘as sold’ project margins. Also, for program progress, risks & issues, and status updates to Executive and Senior leadership.
- Partner with other Delivery Managers and supply to the ongoing improvement of Mobiquity’s delivery process and methodology.
What is your approach?
As a Senior Delivery Manager, you are enthusiastic, strategic, future-thinking, and result-driven.
What does it take to excel in this role?
- 5+ years of experience in leading design and software development projects, OR delivery organizations related to software development (and design).
- Excellent understanding, and proven record of complex technology and digital business solutions in a client-facing environment.
- Client relationship experience
- An excellent communicator on all levels (at the team and board level).
- Experience in a political and corporate customer environment and a high-level understanding of business processes related to various markets. Strong social skills, written and verbal.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum and Project Management methodology.
- Enjoying working in a fast-growing organization with a learning and continuous improvement culture.
Nice to have: Experience in the banking industry
What we offer
- A no-politics, friendly, fun, and family first environment
- Competitive salary
- MacBook Pro & iPhone
- A collaborative learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects
- When you are not working at a client’s location, join us in our Sydney office
- We invest in your growth, success, and happiness, and celebrate the world-class work you produce
Do you have what it takes? Follow our instructions below to apply.
After giving your consent in the section below, please upload your resume and details. Have questions before applying? Please address them to our recruiter: Zeynep ([email protected])