Creative Project Manager
Job Title: Creative/Interactive Project Manager
Location: Wayne, PA or Waltham, MA or Remote Eastern Time Zone
The coordinator role will primarily align with the creative team and support the operations and deliverables needed in the sales function. Specifically, the pre-sales activities require a detailed coordination of discovery, requirements gathering, estimation, proposal and RFP documentation.
Throughout the sales process this producer will coordinate, create, and document all aspects of the creative team’s subject matter and expertise. This form will include discovery calls with sales to determine scope, creative team sessions to develop solutions in conjunction with other functions as needed, detailed documentation of these solutions and their associated estimates, schedules or planning documents. The pre-sales producer will coordinate and traffic all communications between the creative team, sales, solutioning and delivery as is needed and required during sales activities.
- Presentations and client interactions to represent deliverables to and from the client, sales executives and delivery
- Derive clarity from ambiguity in requirements, scope and solutions expected
- Effective handling of multiple sales executive requests while simultaneously managing expectations around turnaround, level of effort and delivery of documents, status and feedback
- Interrogate all requests and provide due diligence feedback quickly and in an actionable format
- Provide useful and compelling communication with senior sales executives as well as senior client contacts (this is mandatory and needs to be demonstrated)
- Understand how clients’ needs best align to services and activities provided by the creative team
- Solution requirements to time, scope and budget requirements with the best interests of all parties
- Coordinate with the marketing team to produce creative sales support such as case studies, thought leadership, and general creative storytelling.
- Partner with our resourcing group for team and project staffing
- Support the creative team by:
- Keeping track of creative team utilization and project allocations
- Collaborate on new internal initiatives and help drive and organize those internal initiatives
- Assist with creating process documents
- Provide initial project plans for new projects and bring the assigned creative director up to speed
- Inform creative leadership of statuses of new opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Attention to detail and precision in documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to present to small and large audiences, both internal and external
- Ability to navigate multiple competing requirements with aplomb to achieve clarity and an orderly pre-sales process with high quality deliverables and clear outcomes
- Detailed knowledge of or experience with presales in professional services context
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities at same time
- Excel, Word, Keynote, Powerpoint
Mobiquity is a digital consultancy that partners with the world's leading brands to design and deliver compelling digital products and services for their customers. Our approach balances human needs with usefully applied technology, unbound creativity with research and analytics, and agile development with strict engineering and security standards. Mobiquity’s end-to-end services consider every dimension of a digital business from marketing to IT, providing strategy, experience design, product engineering, cloud services, and analytics. Mobiquity is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner and has worked with AWS since 2011 to deliver 100% cloud-based innovation to its clients. To learn more, visit https://mobiquity.com.
Mobiquity is a Proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Mobiquity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity (EEO) for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Mobiquity are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Mobiquity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Mobiquity does not accept unsolicited resumes sent to employees, via job listings, or to our recruiting team. Mobiquity is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes, and will consider any candidate for whom an agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the agency free of any charges or fees.