Senior Experience Architect
Job Title: Senior Experience Architect
Location: Wayne, PA or Waltham, MA or Remote East Coast
The User Experience Architects we hire must be skilled in conducting user research, capturing business goals, information architecture, interaction design, and usability testing; collaborating with visual designers, technical architects, business analysts and application developers and have experience leading and managing engagements, estimating, collaborating on proposals and assisting in the generation of new business opportunities. In this position the User Experience Architect will wear many hats and will have the opportunity to work with our rapidly growing team of passionate and talented strategists, designers and developers and gain exposure to a wide range of technologies and platforms.
- Produce UX deliverables : wireframes, process flows, copy decks, application maps, user personas, user journeys etc.
- Collaborate with and help guide junior designers in the production of UX deliverables.
- Write UX copy and create content related deliverables, with an eye towards appropriate tone of voice, point of view and consistency of nomenclature.
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions and conduct stakeholder interviews to elicit business requirements from our clients, addressing product, brand, marketing, content and overall user experience.
- Independently lead collaborative design sessions with the client, interactive designers, technical developers, and project managers to generate superb design work and happy clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in support of an Agile development methodology.
- Create deliverables for workshops or presentations as necessary.
- Help champion usability standards and user experience/human-centered design for the most intuitive and delightful application experience.
- Contribute to the strategy and implementation of a human-centric experience design methodology across all our client engagements.
- Contribute to the internal development of UX processes, deliverables and standards.
- Stay abreast of innovations in UX best practices, tools and topics of interest to the UX community and help to infuse them back into the organization.
- Contribute to our culture and atmosphere, quality of work and growth into the next generation of user experience design.
The Skills We’re Looking For:
- At least 5 years as a UX professional, with strong experience in designing for web and mobile applications.
- Background in information architecture, human-centered design and user testing including managing UX projects and assigned personnel.
- Proficiency with Sketch, InVision, Keynote, and Google productivity applications
- Experience streamlining the production of design deliverables to support an Agile methodology including developing processes, workflows, and templates.
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills, ability to manage several projects at the same time.
- A commitment to quality and continuous improvement - including a willingness to question current practice, to be hands-on and with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to question assumptions and establish a new normal for Mobile / Web Platform and Tools design.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff to achieve desired outcomes and build strong alliances and relationships.
Mobiquity is a digital consultancy that partners with the world's leading brands to design and deliver compelling digital products and services for their customers. Our approach balances human needs with usefully applied technology, unbound creativity with research and analytics, and agile development with strict engineering and security standards. Mobiquity’s end-to-end services consider every dimension of a digital business from marketing to IT, providing strategy, experience design, product engineering, cloud services, and analytics. Mobiquity is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner and has worked with AWS since 2011 to deliver 100% cloud-based innovation to its clients. To learn more, visit https://mobiquity.com.
Mobiquity is a Proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Mobiquity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity (EEO) for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Mobiquity are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Mobiquity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.