Senior Java Developer w/ PL/SQL
Job Title: Senior Java Developer w/ PL/SQL
Location: Remote United States
Mobiquity is a thriving, growing group of strategists, creatives, and engineers. We are currently looking to add a Java Developer to our team.
· 5+ years of Software Development professional experience
· Strong application development background and understanding
· 5+ years of Back-end experience: SpringBoot, Spring Framework, Java, JSON, REST, Microservices, MySQL, MongoDB
· 2+ years PL/SQL experience
· Very nice to have = 2+ years of experience in AWS, Kubernetes, Docker and Kafka
· Experience in CI/CD tools and processes including GitHub, CodeFresh and Helm are preferred
· Proven ability to define and implement effective software development methodologies
· Experience development of large scale consumer-facing micro-services solution is highly recommended
· AWS certification a plus
· Develop technical design documents
· Ability to diagnosis of Micro/Rest services using various tools
· Exposure to automated service testing
· Experience in guiding remote developers and testers
Mobiquity is a digital consultancy that partners with the world's leading brands to design and deliver compelling digital products and services for their customers. Our approach balances human needs with usefully applied technology, unbound creativity with research and analytics, and agile development with strict engineering and security standards. Mobiquity’s end-to-end services consider every dimension of a digital business from marketing to IT, providing strategy, experience design, product engineering, cloud services, and analytics. Mobiquity is an AWS Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner and has worked with AWS since 2011 to deliver 100% cloud-based innovation to its clients. To learn more, visit https://mobiquity.com.
Mobiquity is a Proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Mobiquity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity (EEO) for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Mobiquity are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Mobiquity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Mobiquity does not accept unsolicited resumes sent to employees, via job listings, or to our recruiting team. Mobiquity is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes, and will consider any candidate for whom an agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the agency free of any charges or fees.