Senior Solution Architect
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to trusted B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 900 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our expertise includes Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and committed to making a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Solution Architect, you have a wide variety of technical expertise and enjoy client interaction. As part of the multidisciplinary nature of this role, Solution Architects are involved in requirements definition, project design, scoping, delivery, and integration. All this is done for digital channels and based on the latest technologies. You’re able to make complex problems small and understandable. From the initial concept to something that actually works. A pragmatic approach is key!
You consult in the pre-sales phase: design and present smart ideas for improving the digital roadmap, and you are actively involved in innovation workshops with the client. You perform architectural design and implementation oversight of Mobiquity client projects.
- Translate client's business requirements into specific systems, applications, or process designs,
- Communicate and document designs, implementation plans, and business models,
- Creative approach while using appropriate design patterns,
- Design and document API level specifications and Data Models,
- Interact with client IT and Business teams to address technical dependencies and deployment of solutions,
- Resolve technical issues and identify risks by building consensus among technical stakeholders,
- Evaluate vendor solutions and technology selection.
Why work as a Senior Solution Architect at Mobiquity?
We give you a few good reasons:
- If you have a good idea or see new opportunities at the client, then go ahead! We will support you with resources, time, and budget. Mobiquity offers you a platform to evolve your entrepreneurial skills,
- We’re an international company, delivering global and local projects from our offices in the Netherlands, the US, and India,
- We offer end-to-end engagement: from innovation (ideation) workshops to UX, data science, architecture to cloud-native and mobile development. We are also an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner,
- We drive innovation for our clients, you’ll be part of the innovation workshops we host, you’re there from the first moment on,
- And we work in different branches; from Healthcare, FinTech to IoT.
What it takes to excel in this role:
- HBO/WO Bachelor,
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in relevant IT domains,
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as a digital Solution/System/Domain Architect,
- AWS/Azure/Google Solution Architect Professional,
- Hands-on experience in designing enterprise-grade architectures,
- Experience with cloud-native solutions or container technologies,
- Good experience in software architecture from an overall platform perspective,
- Solid understanding of Agile principles and proven experience applying them,
- Excellent communications skills,
- Strong leadership skills,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Digital Consulting,
- Experience in leading software development,
- Experience in the Banking / Finance industry,
- TOGAF certified, or a similar certification.
Occasional traveling (abroad) is part of the job.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary,
- 25 holidays,
- Pension plan,
- Travel costs compensation,
- Training via our Mobiquity Academy,
- Health insurance compensation (€100,- per month),
- A collaborative learning environment and cool creative and innovative projects,
- When you are not working at a client’s location, join us in our Amsterdam office,
- We invest in your growth, success, and happiness, and celebrate the world-class work you produce,
- We are famous for our healthy work-life balance and being really flexible.
For candidates from outside of The Netherlands, we offer a relocation package including support in obtaining a knowledge migrant work permit, 30% tax ruling application, finding rental accommodation, and a flight ticket.
Do you have what it takes? Follow our instructions below to apply.
After giving your consent in the section below, please upload your resume and details. Have questions before applying? Please address them to our recruiter: Alice Revest at [email protected]