Senior Front End Developer - E5 (Engineer I)
Founded in 2011, Mobiquity provides end-to-end omnichannel digital consulting services to trusted B2B and B2C brands (HealthCare, Banking, IoT, Big Data, and cutting edge Web & Mobile Applications). With over 750 employees spread across the USA, Europe, and India, 40 different nationalities combined; we create compelling digital experiences to help our clients create the best human-centric products. Our expertise includes Strategy, Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Each day, 50 million users interact with our solutions.
Our teams are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. We love to learn, we are curious by nature and committed to making a mark. Working at Mobiquity means that sometimes you’ll be working outside your comfort zone, and you’ll work with smart people, possibly some that are even smarter than you. We value people that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of customers.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
- You will be working together with fellow junior and senior Frontend developers, helping to improve the group's skill level and exchanging new ideas.
- Closely collaborate with designers and the rest of the technical team (Backend, DevOps, QA) to make sure we’re all aligned.
- Code reviews are, of course, a part of your responsibilities as well as providing high-quality work.
What it takes to excel in this role
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with either, Angular 5+ or React
- Experience with Webpack/Grunt/Gulp or other automated build tools
- Experience with JSON, REST, Web Services
- Experience with working in an Agile environment
- Good communication(in English) and consultancy skills
- Affinity for working in a flexible, diverse and fast growing environment
- Proactive mindset focused on teamwork and continuous improvement - we want to grow together with you
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with GraphQL, PWA, NodeJS
- Experience in a Fullstack position or in a lead position • Experience working in a consultancy company